TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The North America Monetization Product Strategy & Operations team helps ensure that the US advertisers (our clients) are inspired, excited and empowered to partner with us to build their brands on the TikTok platform. We are the bridge between our clients, sales people on one end; and the product & engineering teams on the other end. We are responsible for building go to market strategy & activating sales to scale all our advertising solutions. Additionally we partner closely with product management teams to build the right product roadmaps for our advertising clients.
Are you passionate about identifying problems and building solutions that help clients grow their business? TikTok is seeking a Vertical Product Marketing Manager to join our North American Monetization Product Strategy & Operations team. This individual would focus on one sales vertical, Retail. This individual will focus on building solutions & products that drive revenue for TikTok. They will be a strategic partner to Sales leadership, Product Management, global Product Marketers, in driving the go-to-market strategy for their owned vertical. They would support and be part of a best-in-class team that has in-depth understanding of the clients, can aggressively take our current product & solutions sets to market, identify future product opportunities and gaps, and influence senior leadership across TikTok.
- Plan, define and lead go-to-market strategy along with the key sales leadership. Inclusive of sales enablement/empowerment, product positioning, partnering with XFN teams to develop product adoption plans.
- Partner closely with Sales team to deeply understand user pain points, form business requirements and prioritize solutions to influence the direction of product development.
- Lead market understanding, opportunity assessment, competitive analysis, customer feedback and represent the vertical & market with Product Management and engineering.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader TikTok ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic feedback and positioning
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product strategy or product management with advertising technology products (this does not mean total years of experience)
- Experience partnering with global teams and/or engineering to represent market requirements
- Experience taking products through their full lifecycle and developing go-to-market strategies
- Experience working across a cross-functional team in an evolving environment and being a data-informed decision maker
- Deep understanding of e-commerce and performance marketing
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $103200 - $244889 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.