Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper is an AI content platform that helps creators and companies of all types expand their creative potential. Over 105,000 active customers are using Jasper to break through writer's block, repackage their content, create original art, and adjust writing for language and tone. The interest in AI continues to grow and we are at the forefront of teaching the world how to leverage artificial intelligence as a creative partner. We are building teams that will pioneer the content generations space even further.
About The Role
Jasper is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to elevate Jasper's product marketing strategy. This is our second product marketing hire, and this will be a non-managing role reporting into the Head of Enterprise Marketing. As Sr. Product Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for the research, positioning, GTM planning and launch strategies of Jasper's AI Content platform. Product marketing is highly cross-functional, you'll be embedded in the product organization, but report into Marketing. You'll partner closely with the product team as well as our heads of acquisition, enterprise marketing, sales, customer success and creative to pull off remarkable launches and drive initial sales and adoption.
Our target market is composed of content creators and marketing leaders at growing companies. We help companies leverage artificial intelligence to accelerate content production and unlock their best ideas. We see AI as a partner to content marketers that can help them break through writer's block, create fine-tuned imagery, and repackage content for different formats, languages and tones.
The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States. We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US and Australia. We've built a strong foundation to support remote employees engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What You Will Do At Jasper
- Work with Product to define the core positioning for Jasper's suite of products, educating the company and public on the pain points it addresses, audience, differentiation and more.
- Own all parts of launch planning for new products including positioning, messaging, launch components, enablement content, and customer communications.
- Develop product marketing strategies outside of launches to drive sales and adoption. Work with Sales and Customer Success to identify and address areas of confusion and opportunities for expansion.
- Own the positioning on product pages, sales enablement materials, and product-related content. Develop creative briefs for our creative team in building out assets for product launches and campaigns.
What you will bring:
- Roughly 5+ years of product marketing experience, with demonstrated experience running positioning and launch strategy for a SaaS or Product Led Growth technology company.
- A history of not just working cross-functionally but organizing and leading cross functional project teams toward a common goal.
- A point of view on product positioning and product launches done well and what great looks like.
- Great project management skills including strong communication around project timelines, responsible individuals, and status.
- Experience working with both paid and freemium models is highly desired.
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range at offer for this role is $148,000- $175,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage that start on day 1 for our Employees and Families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees)
- 401(k) program with company matching
- Monthly Wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and Development opportunity, plus individual budget
- Paid parental leave
- Travel Perk Program
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. We are committed to celebrating and supporting our differences and that diversity is essential to innovation and makes us better able to serve our customers. We hire people of all levels and backgrounds who are excited to learn and develop their skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.