Sr. Product Marketer
We're on a mission to help every company hit their numbers.
The world has evolved, but business planning has not. Most Finance teams still manage their planning and analysis in spreadsheets, yet the ones who replace them end up going back over 80% of the time. Cube is the first spreadsheet-native FP&A platform to deliver faster planning and performance without changing how teams work. Cube’s powerful engine connects into existing spreadsheets and source systems, delivering all of the benefits of enterprise-level FP&A with none of the headaches.
To date, Cube has raised over $45M of venture capital from top tier investors such as Battery Ventures and Mayfield. Together, we’re building a culture that challenges and celebrates everyone with a path to grow. That’s where you come in! We’re happily headquartered in New York City, but are foremost a remote-first company. This means we communicate, collaborate, and connect virtually across different time zones. As we enter our next phase of growth, we believe Cubers are the reason we win.
About the role:
Cube is looking for a Senior Product Marketer to develop and execute market research and go-to-market strategy for the company’s product portfolio. Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to help propel and advance Cube's growing product portfolio and drive interest in our product. As a Sr. Product Marketer, you will be responsible for creating core product messaging, sales tools, product launches, and sales enablement content – all in support of developing a killer GTM plan and its related execution. In addition, you will be the primary voice of the market internally and work cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, launch new products and features, and enable sales to position and sell our platform across multiple personas.
This is an incredible opportunity for a seasoned product marketer to help build a best-in-class product marketing function at Cube.
What you’ll do:
- Market research – understand critical markets to target, conduct market research and intelligence, and define and continuously improve market segmentation and buyer personas.
- Messaging and positioning - Developing positioning for offerings to ensure consistent and differentiated messages that map to buyer needs, personas, and influencers along a client lifecycle.
- Product launch – work with cross-functional teams in client services, product management, marketing, and sales to ensure the alignment and flawless execution of go-to-market strategies that identify routes to market, content offerings, pricing strategy, and training.
- Thought leadership – contribute content for ongoing webinars and assets to drive marketing team goals and seed the sales pipeline.
- Competitive intelligence – monitor changes to the competitive landscape at a macro-level, adjusting positioning and messaging where required.
- Sales and customer success enablement – collaborate with sales and partner teams to develop materials that enable teams to sell and deliver new offerings (such as proposal templates, discovery questionnaires, battle cards, and presentation assets).
Relevant experience and skills:
- 4-8 years of product marketing experience in high-growth SaaS companies, especially selling complex tech products and/or APIs
- Nice to have: experience in FP&A / corporate finance or working knowledge of corporate finance personas and software tools
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in information and data analysis, market analysis, and competitive analysis, with the ability to interpret data to make fact-based decisions and thoughtful messaging strategies.
- Experience building go-to-market campaigns by highlighting product features
- Proven track record building successful relationships and partnerships at all organizational levels, internally, externally, intra- and interdepartmentally.
- Strong client focus with exceptional collaborative and influencing skills.
Notes on experience:
- The expectations above describe our ideal candidate, but we recognize no one is perfect! Therefore, please apply if you don’t meet all of the criteria and think you’d be an excellent fit for this role!
- This position is open to candidates who currently live in the United States or Canada. Immigration sponsorship is not available at this time.
The base salary range for this role is: $ 123,525 - $169,953 USD
Important considerations when reviewing our ranges
We use a wide variety of market data points to come up with a thoughtful and comprehensive compensation package. Our team takes the following into consideration:
Your past achievements and scope of ownership/influence that you expressed in your interview process. The stage of our company. We’re early in the growth of our organization and we place a heavy earnings potential on our equity. Your current location. The fact is, it costs more for the basics in some places more than others and we adjust accordingly for that. These ranges are posted for US-employees only. Only base salaries are posted. For commission based roles, please inquire with your recruiter during your first call.
The expectations above are meant to be the ideal, but if you don’t meet all of them and think you’d be a great fit for this role, please apply!
This position is open to candidates who currently live in the United States or Canada. Immigration sponsorship is not available at this time.
Why you’ll love it here
Cube promotes work-life balance by placing value in ownership over hours. We make iterative process changes based on real and measurable metrics. We encourage a culture of clear and effective communication through honest feedback, detailed documentation, and supportive mentorship.
Cube is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work.
Our Company Values :
Nimble - Our flexibility is an asset. It means we’re always learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We learn from our customers just like they learn from us.
Simple - We’re thoughtful and make decisions that favor quality over quantity. Focus is our focus. To quote Einstein, “If you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough." Simplicity is also synonymous with clarity in our context—there are many things we could focus on, but prioritizing and communicating clearly will make a huge impact on us.
Joyful - Our product elevates people in unsung roles--as a company, we want to create joyful experiences for our customers, teammates, candidates, and community, by creating connections and taking time to celebrate the impact we make.
Human - We’re a group of humans building products for humans. The way we operate, communicate, and collaborate is thoughtful and empathetic.
As a Cuber, you’ll have access to…
We celebrate Flex Days! We have days built in throughout the year when everyone at Cube takes off to recharge and enjoy a long weekend.
Our flexible paid vacation & sick/mental health time guidelines help you get the time/space you need.
We provide medical, vision, and dental insurance options with a nationally-recognized provider, including FSA/HSA options, and OneMedical membership.
You’ll be a part of an earlier-stage, high-growth company where all teammates have an opportunity to learn and grow.
We encourage participation in Employee Resource Groups such as our Gender Equity Group and more. You are welcome at our table!
We take time to celebrate our accomplishments–it’s all too easy to forget this when you’re moving fast. We slow down & reflect on our achievements and share those in Slack!
We offer equity in the form of incentive stock options to all employees of Cube, as we want you to be connected to the success of the company.
We offer a 401(k) program for our US employees–you can start contributing immediately! We've partnered with one of the top 401k firms for companies our size. In fact, they're a customer!
You’ll be joining an experienced team of tech startup leaders, who are eager to work with you and provide support and mentorship!