RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, is searching for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to build out our competitive programs, and be a critical player in driving the success of our entire GTM and enablement teams. This is an exciting role for an energetic player-coach who is well-versed in ABM vendors, trends, and industry best practices, loves business strategy and positioning, and (of course) loves to win. Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you will be the RollWorks expert about the ABM and broader SaaS sales landscape, and build and own the programs that make competitive research and analysis actionable for greater sales success and business outcomes.
For this role, we are looking for a passionate individual, with strong industry experience, and a passion for competitive analysis and field enablement. Your background includes knowledge of the ABM landscape, ABM vendors and trends, and experience helping to promote/sell software. You are curious, proactive, and highly empathetic. You love strategy and driving initiatives to outcomes and bring a competitive spirit, critical thinking, and the ability to manage competing priorities through strong organizational and communication skills.
The impact you will make:
- Build a best-in-class competitive program that supports our GTM efforts with competitive insights and enablement, and facilitates decision making across the senior leadership team
- Own and operationalize competitive analysis and research, transforming raw information into meaningful intelligence and actionable recommendations to support sales conversations
- Manage competitive product and market analysis efforts and deliver a regular cadence of reports to Product, Marketing, Sales and Executive teams
- Make competitive research actionable through key assets such as battle-cards, objection handling guides, competitive positioning guides, and sales playbooks
- Partner with our Enablement team to help train our GTM teams on internal competitive materials and prospect/customer-facing materials
- Collaborate with sales ops and marketing to optimize and maintain our competitive education and competitive enablement campaigns and playbooks in Showpad
- Partner with Product Marketing to highlight our unique strengths and clearly differentiate RollWorks from competitors in messaging and demos
- Own RFP design and process to drive competitive wins
- Develop and manage a win/loss program that helps the business teams set quarterly priorities and find opportunities to improve our strategy
- Partner with Marketing to launch competitive marketing programs for new segments, win-backs and swap opportunities
- Ensure new hire onboarding is up-to-date with the latest competitive insights
- Organize tracking and analysis of content and enablement usage across programs, with an eye for continuous improvement
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS, with preference shown to candidates with previous ABM or Marketing Automation experience
- Experience that includes a mix of competitive intelligence, product management, product marketing, project management, research, direct sales or sales enablement
- Experience in field education and enablement, working with Showpad, Klue, Gong, or similar enablement tools.
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across cross-functional teams with experience supporting senior sales leadership
- Track record of delivering effective product messaging, research, insights, deal support, and program execution
- Curious, analytical, innovative, and wildly creative — with the execution skills to make it happen
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a sense of urgency to respond to critical business questions
- Display strong leadership, networking, relationship-building and influencing skills
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- 6 months of paid maternity leave/ 3 months of paid paternity leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
Minimum salary of $111,350 to maximum salary of $161,700 + bonus + equity + benefits.
The range provided is NextRoll’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors.