You bring strategic marketing expertise and experience across industries to lead vertical solutions marketing as Juniper’s premier go to market motion for one or more of our priority verticals (retail, higher education, primary education, state and local government, healthcare).
In this role, you work closely with Juniper marketing teams, and sales specialists in the development and creation of engaging vertical content to drive vertical-focused value and engagement with market influencers and buyers. You are a trusted resource for vertical conversations, evangelizing and educating through customer engagement, the social sphere, user groups and communities, events, blogs, articles, and other points of connection.
Prior experience in developing vertical content, strategy and execution is required in this role, with demonstrated ability to reach audiences in a compelling way. If you have strong writing background, understand which messages and channels work best, are excited by agile marketing process and moving fast on delivery, with a willingness to take risks where necessary, then this will prove to be a fun and exciting challenge.
- Develop industry-based stories and narratives with the ability to translate sophisticated technical features into clear, compelling, and memorable stories of end customer value.
- Follow industry trends and understand market drivers to identify opportunities and threats and convert these into insights, strategy, and actions.
- Guide marketing strategy in where to focus and how to engage buyers in new ways, both online and through traditional channels such as direct sellers and partners
- Activate marketing initiatives leading cross-organizational teams of specialists in sales, product marketing, demand, communications, and field marketing.
- Create compelling signature content to drive relevance of Juniper value into retail markets, including customer facing assets, targeted sales motions, and training resources.
- Engage with buyers and influencers in the social sphere to educate and steer perspectives.
- Develop and deliver persuasive presentations including customer briefings, industry events, and webcasts.
- Anticipate and provide support to various sales and partner channels and geographies.
- Manage agencies and vendor teams to create and execute world class content.
- Experience in setting strategy and leading marketing activation for the retail market on a global scale
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills to translate data and insight into new ideas and strategies and recommend changes for growth.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a good understanding of networking buyers and how Juniper solutions fit in and deliver value in their environment and day-to-day operations.
- Ability to formulate a marketing plan and execute to gain customer mindshare and engaged interest.
- Proven execution in leading cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to include executive audiences and across different vertical markets.
- 5-7+ years of experience in vertical marketing for enterprise IT/networking
- Experience with transformation, especially in sales and marketing activation
- Experience in expanding market presence within multiple industries
- Experience working in or selling to IT organizations
- Experience in Account Based Marketing
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Travel requirements for the position: 5-15%
Minimum Salary: $123,750.00
The pay range for this position is expected to be between $123,750.00 and $189,750.00/year; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position also includes medical benefits, 401(k) eligibility, vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Additional details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Juniper’s pay range data is provided in accordance with local state pay transparency regulations. Juniper may post different minimum wage ranges for permanent residency petitions pursuant to US Department of Labor requirements.