If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form . This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
At Expedia Group, we power the travel industry and connect travel professionals like Hotels, Airlines, and Car Rental partners with high-value travelers. Our global ecosystem supports the distribution needs of over 2.9 million properties, 500+ airline partners, 150 car rental companies, and more - from increasing their reach and their revenue to simplifying their operations.
Through a broad range of products and solutions, we provide scale and visibility, high quality bookings and continuous innovation, allowing them to easily reach their business goals and focus on what matters most.
What You'll Do
- As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding business objectives for a portfolio of products and programs with our top Lodging Partnerships and Products
- Develop a deep understanding of Expedia Group’s partners our business and product strategies
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to influence and optimize our roadmap and launch plans.
- Develop market, customer, and competitive insights to help inform the product roadmap, business decisions, and positioning of your products
- Define launch strategies for new products or programs
- Craft core, benefit-based product positioning that can be leveraged by the global campaign teams, creative and UX content teams.
- Advise on messaging emphasis to best engage different partner segments.
- Develop and optimize adoption and mitigation strategies for existing products or programs, identifying compelling content for education campaigns
- Coordinate efforts to ensure Account Management readiness, developing marketing materials and partnering with the Sales Enablement, Knowledge Management, and Training teams
- Partners with product, marketing, customer support, sales enablement, and sales teams to drive adoption of key products and features
Who You Are
- 8+ years in product, product marketing, portfolio and/or audience marketing experience
- Experience interfacing with highly visible senior leadership and maintaining stakeholders
- Preferred experience in a complex, global or multi-channel organization
- Demonstrate the ability to author and implement insights plans, positioning, messaging, segmentation, and strategic, impactful go-to-market and adoption plans
- High functioning within ambiguity
- Able to capably handle numerous, complex decisions simultaneously, across multiple teams, time zones, and cultures
Why join us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better - that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
The total cash range for this position in Austin is $146,000.00 to $204,500.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $233,500.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $146,000.00 to $204,500.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $233,500.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership. View our full list of benefits .
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.