At HubSpot, our customers are at the core of everything we do. Their success stories are more than just testimonials about our products; they embody HubSpot’s mission to empower millions of organizations to grow better. As our products and offerings continue to evolve, we have a tremendous opportunity to tell our customers’ stories with more breadth, depth, and empathy than ever before.
In this exciting role, you will be at the forefront of shaping how we tell our customers stories. We are looking for an experienced marketer who can develop and execute the global strategy for our customer stories, and unite a global team of marketers around the mission.
This position is instrumental in illustrating the significant impact our customers have on their customers, facilitated by HubSpot’s tools. Your work will involve close collaboration with various teams: you'll partner with our strategic accounts marketing team to identify customers with compelling stories, work alongside product marketing to craft compelling case study narratives, team up with creative to produce impactful stories across various content types, ensure distribution across various marketing channels, and connect with sales and customer success to gather feedback. Most importantly, you'll have the opportunity to connect directly with our customers, playing a crucial role in bringing their stories to life.
We are looking for someone with deep expertise in content strategy and marketing, who is innovative in customer-centric writing and storytelling, and demonstrates exceptional skills in cross-functional collaboration. Above all, we need someone who will be a passionate advocate for our customers, and who loves to tell their stories.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Oversee the Global Customer Story Program, ensuring a rich pipeline of customer stories across different regions.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive storytelling strategy that aligns with our marketing and business objectives.
- Analyze audience research and work with teams to understand the needs and decision-making drivers of different segments, identifying effective channels for content delivery.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with key customers, creating compelling customer stories that aligns with strategic goals.
- Explore and implement innovative content formats, evaluating their success and adapting strategies based on performance metrics.
- Foster relationships with key departments to identify and distribute customer stories, collaborating with teams like PMM, Brand, Corporate Communications and more.
- Measure and analyze content performance, adapting the strategy as needed and managing the program’s reporting and budget.
We Are Looking For People Who
- Have roughly 5+ years in marketing, with a focus on content strategy and customer storytelling
- Demonstrate the ability to lead cross-functional projects and collaborate effectively with various teams.
- Truly own their projects; with high personal accountability - able to work independently to drive projects and initiatives and understand and anticipate the needs of your program
- Are creative thinkers with a strong track record of implementing innovative content strategies.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to mentor and guide a team.
- Have a growth mindset, actively seeking learning opportunities and open to giving and receiving feedback.
- Are driven by impact and results, using data to support decisions and link campaign outcomes to overall company success.
Cash compensation range: 104000-156000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need accommodations or assistance due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.