As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $10 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
Offering an Early Wage Access solution is becoming increasingly important to employers as part of an overall financial wellness, retention and recruiting strategy. We have seen significant early success with some of the largest employers in the U.S. and are continuing to scale our efforts, leaning heavily on our zero integration USP.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, you’ll join as our first B2B product marketing member tasked with: 1) driving employer acquisition via owning the marketing playbook for market segmentation & targeting, lead generation, sales enablement, and 2) partnering with our channel teams to craft always-on communications that drive usage, retention, and loyalty with employees of companies that sign up with us.
This is a remote position. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $128,000 - $240,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee the development of segment-based marketing plans and go-to-market strategies to achieve a full opportunity pipeline, adoption, and revenue targets
- Drive employer lead generation and employee adoption of the service
- Craft differentiated messaging that elevates Earnin’s market position and drives new business growth
- Build out user research capabilities to fuel production of pre and post sales enablement content (e.g. videos, case studies) that will facilitate prospecting, sales conversations, and adoption
- Accelerate market awareness and solution adoption through compelling thought leadership content and customer stories
- Test and scale omni-channel communications, events, along with priority programs – e.g. referrals, incentives – to achieve adoption goals with partner employers
- Act as the bridge between our B2B Sales/Customer Success, Product, and Marketing Channel teams
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven B2B and B2B2C SaaS product marketing leader with 5+ years of hands-on experience across Fortune 500, large enterprise, and/or mid market
- Deep domain knowledge with lead generation, enablement content, and go-to-market motions across online & offline channels with high business impact
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Self starter highly interested in building something from the ground up in a fast moving environment
- Superb cross-functional leadership skills, with ability to influence up and down an organization
- Bonus points if coming from fintech or adjacent voluntary benefit categories
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.