About the job
We're hiring Product Marketing Managers at multiple levels from Senior to Principal!
Who We Are
Gretel is solving the data bottleneck problem for developers, data scientists and AI/ML researchers by providing them with safe, fast and easy access to data without compromising on accuracy or privacy. Designed by developers for developers, Gretel’s APIs make it simple to generate anonymized and safe synthetic data so you can preserve privacy and innovate faster. We’re disrupting how organizations innovate with data and are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our mission!
The Impact You'll Have
Gretel is looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to drive and scale product adoption for our synthetic data platform and APIs. You will help our customers and users understand the value of and how to use Gretel’s products. You’ll help us highlight how users can solve privacy problems with Gretel’s products and how to integrate them into workflows and data pipelines. This role requires problem-solving skills that you'll apply to technical problems.
You'll collaborate with team members across the company to drive the positioning, narrative, go-to-market launch plans and product pitches for our products. You will understand how Gretel fits into the ecosystem of developer tools/APIs and be able to clearly articulate our vision for Gretel’s offerings.
Our PLG self-service offering is the entry point for all our users and therefore, it's important that you are highly data-driven and can efficiently utilize product analytics to drive, test and iterate growth tactics to build the best developer journey. You care equally about quality, execution and teamwork, and are excited to work at a startup. You're intellectually curious, willing to try new things and can manage numerous projects with tight deadlines.
- Drive product adoption - accelerate product growth through GTM campaigns you create for Gretel’s tools suite. You will represent our products to our users and customers through the GTM initiatives you drive.
- Understand our customers/users - create personas by understanding user requirements, pain points and compelling use cases for synthetic data, data classification and transformation.
- Become a market expert - develop an understanding of developer workflows, how developers work with data and where our products fit. Become an expert on the synthetic data market as it emerges through market analysis, competitive intelligence and evolving ecosystem dynamics.
- Craft new messaging - develop creative messaging for a new market category, create narratives for each stage of the customer journey, clearly differentiate Gretel against our competitors and communicate value to our audiences.
- Help create the voice for our products - collaborate with different teams at Gretel to develop creative, compelling narratives for our audiences (e.g. for campaigns, blogs, workshops, webinars and other external facing content). Collaborate with our product and marketing teams to develop and iterate nurture campaigns to grow activation and conversion metrics.
- 5+ years of relevant product or growth marketing experience with a developer-focused B2B SaaS product or services built and delivered in a public cloud
- Prior experience working at product-led growth companies, freemium business models or analytics tools like Google Analytics and Heap
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail in your writing
- Experience creating new, persuasive narratives and measuring user sentiment to discover effective pathways across user/buyer journeys
- Experience testing and iterating data-driven experiments to make decisions and inform strategies
Nice To Have
- Ability to understand and balance the intersections of technical products, data and privacy implications
- Experience marketing ML/AI, developer tools, data or technical audiences
- Ability to work effectively and positively with various stakeholders, viewpoints and topic areas
- Ability to prioritize work in startup environment on fast-moving projects and teams
- Computer science or technical degree is a plus
We think the best ideas come from the blending of diverse perspectives and experiences, which will lead to a stronger company and advancements in technologies. We hire individuals whose peers call them subject matter experts, whose curiosity draws them to new edges of their field and who like to laugh. We are deeply collaborative, apolitical and mission-oriented.
Gretel is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Gretel are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Accommodations: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Employee compensation will be determined based on interview performance, level of experience, specialization of skills, and market rate. During the offer discussion, your recruiter will review the finalized base salary, bonus (for applicable roles), benefits and perks (additional information available on our career site), and stock options as they’ll be reflected in the offer letter.
Employees hired in the U.S. and Canada can expect the below information to reflect a reasonable estimate of the salary offered for this role. Salary ranges are updated regularly using premium market data. (Please note: it is unusual for new hires to receive a base salary at the top of the range. Additionally, the value of Gretel.ai’s stock options is not included in the salary bands and may represent a significant portion of your compensation.)
Product Marketing Manager, $160,000-$200,000 USD