Senior Product Marketing Consultant - Onsite Media (P3858)
84.51° is a retail data science, insights and media company. We help the Kroger company, consumer packaged goods companies, agencies, publishers and affiliated partners create more personalized and valuable experiences for shoppers across the path to purchase.
Powered by cutting edge science, we leverage 1st party retail data from nearly 1 of 2 US households and 2BN+ transactions to fuel a more customer-centric journey utilizing 84.51° Insights, 84.51° Loyalty Marketing and our retail media advertising solution, Kroger Precision Marketing.
Join us at 84.51°!
KROGER PRECISION MARKETING – Senior Product Marketing Consultant - Onsite (G2)
Kroger Precision Marketing (KPM) powered by 84.51°, is a leading retail media advertising solution. KPM closes the loop between media exposure and store sales by using first-party purchase data to make brand advertising more addressable, actionable, and accountable. Launched five years ago, we work with over 2,000 consumer brands. Our vision is to create a more accountable media supply chain that increases the effectiveness of advertising dollars. We are a growing team of passionate and talented analysts, data scientists, marketing consultants, and media strategists who are committed to transforming the media industry.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing manager to help sell our onsite retail media offerings. You will be a central part of sales enablement as we grow advertising investments from consumer packaged goods brands. The role requires hands-on strategic planning, crisp writing, a passion for the digital media industry, tactical execution, and a knack for understanding client motivations. You will work closely with subject matter experts, sales leaders, data scientists, and the marketing team.
- Build clear, consistent, and compelling narratives which illustrate our onsite product capabilities, differentiation, and value
- Plan go-to-market messaging and marketing activity for new media product launches and feature updates
- Collaborate closely with onsite product teams to define product positioning, benefits, comparisons, value proposition, messaging hierarchy and proof points
- Build ongoing product-level marketing communications including sales collateral, landing pages, videos, direct emails, and case studies
- Support the ideation, design, and creative execution within overall KPM branding
- Drive internal alignment, accessibility, and training on product materials
- Prioritize and measure activity against team goals; recommend optimizations
- Capture success stories in client testimonials, new proof points and case studies
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A proven track record for working cross functionally in a marketing team
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 4 or more years product marketing experience in media, retail, technology, or digital ad tech industries
- Superior writing and visual communication skills
- Highly equipped to manage concurrent timelines and projects
- An understanding of the media/advertising landscape and industry
- Ability to prioritize and communicate complex messages
- Proficiency with design tools and an eye for visual communication
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt to sudden changes in the work environment