This individual will play a critical consultative role in the prioritization, management, and execution of market research and competitive intelligence projects to support CSL Behring existing and new products.
Competitive Intelligence Responsibilities
- Gather, analyze, and distribute competitive intelligence on CSL Behring existing and new products/franchises within therapeutic areas, market conditions, competitors and customers for business decision-making.
- Lead CI activities at scientific congresses, ensuring cross-functional participation in defining key business questions and generating insights.
- Responsible for working with CSL Behring brand marketing teams to proactively recommend, develop and implement competitive intelligence that provide relevant, timely and actionable information.
- Execute competitive workshops to develop insights into competitor strategy and tactics and assess the impact to overall market dynamics.
- Leverage primary CI, competitor investor presentations, and analyst reports to design a current and future market landscape.
Market Research Responsibilities
- Work with brand managers to identify market research needs during both the annual planning process and on an ad-hoc basis, helping incorporate this into the US CI plans.
- Present detailed quantitative analysis and qualitative insights to brand managers and, in certain cases, senior leadership in a manner that is easily interpreted and aids strategic and tactical decision-making.
- Deliver high quality, timely and actionable analysis that characterize opportunities and risk and translate into clear management recommendations with associated implications for the business.
- Provide brand teams with decision support for campaign/commercial assessments, brand planning, strategic planning, and other planning efforts by providing market insights gained from research.
- Evaluate and keep abreast of new vendors and methodologies to make sure the research we do is cost effective and provides optimal results.
- Education: BA or BS required. MBA desirable.
- Experience in leading projects in Competitive Intelligence, Primary Qualitative and Quantitative Market Research, Secondary/Syndicated Market Research, Conference Coverage.
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience in competitive intelligence, market research or related experience.
Skills needed in job include Collaborative Communication, Business Acumen, Dealing with Ambiguity, Creativity, Problem Solving, Strategic Agility, Decision Quality, Planning, and Process Management.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!