Product Marketing Leadership @ Hevo
Hevo (www.hevodata.com) is a simple, intuitive, and powerful No-code Data Pipeline platform that enables companies to consolidate data from multiple software for faster analytics.
Hevo powers data analytics for 2000+ data-driven companies across multiple industry verticals including Shopify, DoorDash, Deliverr, Neo4J, Arhaus, Marqeta, and Postman. By automating complex data integration tasks, Hevo allows data teams to focus on deriving groundbreaking insights and driving their businesses forward.
Hevo’s mission is simple, but bold: Build technology that is simple to adopt and easy to access so that everyone can unlock the potential of data.
Headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in India, Hevo has seen exponential growth since its inception. Hevo’s revenue and customer base has expanded by a staggering 3X in just the last two years.
With a total funding of $42 Mil (Series B) from Sequoia India, Qualgro, and Chiratae Ventures, Hevo is now entering a new phase of hyper-growth.
Hevoites are a bunch of thoughtful, helpful problem solvers, who are obsessed with making a difference in the lives of their customers, colleagues and their own individual trajectory.
If you are someone who is passionate about redefining the future of technology, then Hevo is the place for you.
Product Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0XGLDgvCo8
What you’ll own as a Product Marketing Leader:
A - Own the positioning and messaging of our products, to increase pipeline and adoption
- Conduct primary and secondary research to discover user and buyer personas, their pains and expected gains, and the competitor landscape to refine positioning
- Build a deep understanding of our product, use-cases and competitive landscape (direct and indirect) to develop an SSOT of value-prop and external messaging that resonates with the intended audience
B - Help Sales and Sales Enablement teams to improve the sales outcome
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative win/loss and competition analysis to drive effective objection handling and consistency in our sales conversations
- Collaborate with functional leads to turn intel into effective collaterals - pitch decks, demos, case studies and the like, and own its adoption to improve win rates and lower sales cycles
C - Drive customer advocacy to improve adoption, usage and referrals
- Collaborate with product and customer success teams to drive adoption and usage of features
- Develop and nurture customers into advocates across a spectrum ranging from external reviews, beta testing groups, customer advisory board and external evangelists
D - Build and execute GTM strategies for new and existing products
- Build deep understanding of our product, competition and the larger ecosystem to play an active role in pricing and packaging decisions
- Own the GTM for new features by collaborating with product and sales teams to establish the plan and orchestrate marketing execution to achieve those goals
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product team to do 0-1 market discovery and development for new products
E - Build and grow the Product Marketing team
- Hiring: Plan and hire for head count to keep up with scope of PMM responsibilities
- Mentor and coach team members to improve overall team performance and ensure continuous learning and career growth
F - Improve Hevo’s position and equity in the market
- Collaborate with industry analysts, experts and influencers to create and maintain relevance, brand awareness and visibility for Hevo
- Develop thought leadership to position Hevo as one of the key stakeholders in the Modern Data Stack space
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing. Experience in building process about user research messaging, persona research, and GTM strategy for scaling product marketing
- Preference: Worked at a infrastructure product company / dev tools company marketing to developers and created an impact
- Preference: Should have experience in doing Product Marketing at companies with Mid Market and Enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills for cross functional collaboration
- Ability to empathetically understand and solve customer issues
- Deep understanding of the business and the market trends
- Experience in driving business impact at a growth stage startup in a senior or leadership role