The SF&O Analyst supports the internal day-to-day sales activities to increase the productivity of Juniper’s sales organization. SF&O Analyst works with a specific territory or set of responsibilities to support administrative sales tasks. This role is primarily an internal facing role and will have minimum to no contact with external customers.
- Partner with Regional Sales Directors (RSDs), and Account Managers – provide Finance & Operations support to run respective Regions – Forecasts, QTD results, day to day operations, ad-hoc/historical financial data & intelligence, engage with internal stakeholders to remove obstacles and enhance the customer/partner purchasing experience.
- Work closely with the Account Teams with deal making strategy, creating associated proposal pricing & strategy review documents, and priming deal reviews and non-standard pricing approvals
- Track and improve deal pricing, margin, and incentives management; and ensure Corporate compliance requirements of deals and/or offerings are satisfied.
- Manage Quarter Close activities – Deal Tracking, Pricing request & incentives, liaison with Order Management, liaison with Mfg & Global Operations, maintain Material Reserve & Expedite process, and other
- Liaison between Sales and JNPR ecosystem (i.e., Legal, PLM, BU Finance, Corp Accounting, Order Management, Shared Services, Credit & Collections, Mfg Ops and Logistics, and Services Business Managers)
- Assist with Letter agreements, Contract administration and Contract extension activities working closely with Legal & Revenue Accounting
- Coordination of Quota Assignments in Sales Comp Planning Systems in partnership with the Compensation Team and RSDs
- Mange & track respective OKRs (Objectives & Key Results)
- Accurately process and manage quotes in CRM system
- Process, update and manage non-standard pricing requests
- Responsible for CRM entries and hygiene (e.g. account creation, entry of opportunities)
- Sales Forecasting and Reporting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge/Experience working with SAP, Business Intelligence & CRM systems
- Organized with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in fluent English
- Exposure to US Federal Government procurement environment a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and a strong team player, no “9 to 5” mentality
- Must be willing to adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company direction
Minimum 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role
Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or closely related to job
Minimum Salary: $63,360.00
Maximum Salary: $97,152.00
The pay range for this position is expected to be between $63,360.00 and $97,152.00/year; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position also includes medical benefits, 401(k) eligibility, vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Additional details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Juniper’s pay range data is provided in accordance with local state pay transparency regulations. Juniper may post different minimum wage ranges for permanent residency petitions pursuant to US Department of Labor requirements.