Who We Are
SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day.
SXM Media is the gateway for marketers to the largest digital audio advertising ecosystem in North America. As the combined advertising revenue organization of Sirius XM Holdings Inc., SXM Media spans across leading owned and operated audio platforms Pandora, and SiriusXM; innovative ad tech solutions powered by AdsWizz; sonic creative consultancy Studio Resonate; and an extended content network featuring exclusive monetization agreements with Audiochuck, NBCUniversal, SoundCloud, and many more. Reaching more than 150 million listeners each month, SXM Media delivers audiences the tailored brand experiences they crave while putting creators first, making it easy for every marketer to produce, plan, buy and measure across its entire audio universe.
How You’ll Make An Impact
As a small, nimble unit within the Training & Enablement team, we identify, design, develop, and manage tech solutions to drive increased efficiency and productivity for SXM Media, the ad revenue division of SiriusXM. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and organized Sales Enablement Technology Manager to initially drive key initiatives related to content and information discovery.
What You’ll Do
The Sales Enablement Technology Manager will drive successful technical implementations + utilization across the ad sales and service organization, including but not limited to deriving + managing technical project plans, change management/adoption plans, and measurement plans. The Manager will also oversee + administer select tools within our enablement ecosystem, managing cross-functional work teams, data, reporting, and evolution plans according to business needs.
Technical Project Management
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business challenges and align technical solution: ideation, scope, objectives, deliverables, impact areas, and success criteria
- Develop detailed project plans, including tasks, timelines, and resource allocation
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risks, and proactively implement mitigation strategies
- Drive efficiency, scale, and automation, and recommend how we can make things better, faster, and easier
- Facilitate effective communication between stakeholders, project team members, developers, and management
- Provide regular project updates, progress reports, and presentations to stakeholders and executive leadership
- Drive 3rd party Content Management System (CMS) vendor evaluation process, comms, PO and contract workflows, etc.
- Oversee SXM Media’s set of content management + discovery tools, in particular, capabilities roadmap, administration, measurement, and reporting
- Coach cross-functional team members on best practices, and stay up-to-date on the latest feature releases
- Perform quality assurance testing of new and existing system features
- Conduct regular product reviews, data + trend analysis, and feedback cycles; analyze and make recommendations to continuously improve product performance and capabilities
- Plan, manage and conduct usability testing of new and existing system features
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent), or relevant industry experience
- 5-7 years as a Technical Project Manager, Product Manager, or similar role managing complex technical projects
- Must have experience working with Content Management Systems (Highspot, Seismic, etc.)
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Strong technical background and ability to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Excellent team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a keen attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and meeting quality standards
- Ability and willingness to work under tight timelines and shifting priorities; comfortable with change, and able to pivot accordingly
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
At SiriusXM, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $117,000 to $123,000 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.