As the Sales Enablement Specialist you will:
- Produce Sales Intelligence Reporting using Salesforce.com and Excel to develop and deliver reporting on a project level to include:
- Sales operations projects
- Sales contest projects
- Sales Tool Optimization
- Other projects on an as needed basis
- Provide Project Management Accountability for a variety of sales operations and enablement projects
- Assist in RFP’s, Security and Vendor Forms as workload demands
- SFDC Deal Reconciliation and monthly sales forecasting
- Sales Operations and Enablement Process Creation and Documentation
- Create creative engaging sales Communications utilizing MS Office Suite
- Assist in keeping Sales Enablement Intranet with current content
- Keep updated sales calendar of events, campaigns, and meetings
- Sales Tool Administration and Support
- Ad Hoc Sales Operations and Enablement
- Basic knowledge of Experian products and services.
- Basic knowledge of statistical methods.
- Basic knowledge of PC desktop, mainframe, and database applications.
- Basic problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with SFDC and Excel a preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience with 0-2 years’ experience
- 1-3 years project management experience
- Ability in Excel to analyze data, compare data and produce outputs
- Experience juggling multiple projects at one time
- 1 -3 years of experience in Salesforce.com creating reports, dashboards, ect
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Seismic or some other Sales Enablement Internal Platform
- Experience tracking project management tasks and accountability to hold team to schedule
- Experience working cross functionally with marketing, finance, learning, and tool vendors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Three weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package plus 15% bonus target
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- Matched 401K with immediate vest
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together