This role is an individual contributor, with a proven track record of driving complex Enablement projects. You will work closely with senior Sales leadership to build and maintain portfolios of Enablement work for each of our Sales roles: Enterprise Advocates (EAs), Loyalty Advocates (LAs) and Enterprise Development Representatives (EDRs). Additionally, you will scope, develop and drive large-scale, cross-functional Enablement projects for these roles maintaining alignment with all stakeholders to ensure the program is built and delivered to specifications.
You will be wearing multiple hats as you manage programs through their lifecycle, and the hats may change from project to project - flexibility and adaptability are key in this fast paced environment. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where priorities and deadlines only inspire you to find creative, informed, and innovative learning solutions to business problems.
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable, explainable, and competitive compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience. In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $150,300 - $200,400
Zone B: $135,300 - $180,400
Zone C: $124,800 - $166,400
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
- Provide day-to-day support for the management of projects within your portfolio. These may be Enterprise-wide transformation programs impacting the whole Sales teams, or tactical initiatives that require your skillset to get them done. Activities will include the creation/management of program charters, resource allocation, project plans, risk & issue management, communications plans, RACIs, and project governance, including status meetings and steering committees.
- Lead complex Enablement projects, working closely with Sales leadership to manage Enablement portfolios for different roles, and overseeing large cross-functional initiatives while ensuring alignment with stakeholders and program goals.
- Drive alignment across the Field organization and other departments through clear communication and change management practices. Ensure stakeholders are properly engaged at the right stages in the project lifecycle. Manage cross-functional and cross-geo collaboration - our teams span the globe, and so do our projects.
- Ensure that initiatives are measurable in terms of improving the capabilities of sellers and creating learning experiences. Support the creation of standardized metrics and evaluation processes across learning programs to ensure data driven approach when evaluating and addressing learning needs.
- Build relationships with key cross-functional partners to understand how your content is being received and engaged and take action based on feedback
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Program Management or Project Management role, with experience leading Enterprise-level projects.
- Enablement or Learning and Development background
- Sales background
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion for solving problems while being resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders and to work across boundaries to deliver results
- Metrics-driven. You use data to frame, inform and guide the prioritization and decision making process, to manage the health of your programs through delivery, and to assess the success and impact once you are done.
- An ability to think strategically but dive into details when needed.
- Atlassian is a dynamic, fast-paced company, so adaptability and flexibility are a must.
- Strong influencing skills. As an individual contributor, you will rely on lots of other people to help define the plan and get it executed.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.