We are looking for an innovative and creative Field Enablement Manager to develop high-quality field resources including sales guides, playbooks, and training for a top-performing enterprise field organization. In this role, you will craft, plan, organize, and develop sales assets and training materials in support of NVIDIA’s Sales Enablement efforts for key industry verticals including Healthcare, Financial Services, Automotive, Retail, Manufacturing, Telco, Higher Education, and Energy among others. Based at NVIDIA’s Santa Clara headquarters, this role plays a key role on the NVIDIA Worldwide Field Operations team. Key to your success will be using your intellectual curiosity, excellent writing skills, business insight, proven understanding of sales process, and collaborative nature to develop field resources that connect the industry dynamics and compute needs of specific business verticals to the power of accelerated computing, networking, and NVIDIA enterprise offerings.
You will partner closely with NVIDIA’s Industry Business Development teams, as well as Product, Technical, and Marketing teams to help the NVIDIA field organizations (both internal sales teams and channel partners) demonstrate the knowledge and skills vital to effectively position and sell NVIDIA solutions. You will use those cross-functional relationships to actively support the field and partner channels with effective sales assets, sales training, industry context, and product positioning. The ideal candidate is an energetic individual with a wealth of experience in B2B technology and has designed and successfully developed field resources. Success requires investigative reporting skills to scale subject-matter expertise to the masses, great collaboration, outstanding organizational and program management skills, the ability to work across organizations with disparate needs, creativity, and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to this charter and measure its effectiveness.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintain global ownership of NVIDIA Sales Enablement strategy & process for industry-specific content —program management, documentation, curriculum, goals, execution, process improvements.
- Define needed toolset - meet with partner community and internal NVIDIA team to prioritize sales tool requirements for partners and internal sales organization.
- Work with internal teams to build and package high-value, easy-to-use field tools (sales guides, training decks, presentations, demos, collateral, etc. ).
- Apply field training experience to build impactful sales and technical training (presentations, course outlines, background material, instructional materials, & quizzes).
- Lead cross-functional internal team meetings to track status of results and share partner feedback.
- Create and run development and measurement systems to ensure that the content built for the field is optimized for effectiveness and efficiency. Use feedback to continuously improve the quality of content, format, and delivery, worldwide.
What We Need To See
- 12+ years of field enablement, content marketing, sales, product marketing, business development, technical marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including savvy interviewing skills to tease knowledge from subject-matter experts and scale for the broader field teams.
- Direct experience, and success, in developing field resources. Excellent creative skills with proven track record of crafting engaging sales content and compelling field training.
- Strong interpersonal skills ; someone who leads by inspiring , enjoys working collaborativel y in a social environment; effective at building and maintaining strong relationships.
- A bility to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and quickly learn new concepts.
- Passion for precision and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, require limited definition and supervision while multi-tasking and prioritizing across several projects and initiatives.
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative, while also relying on process, facts, and data to make decisions.
- A history of success planning and handling sophisticated, cross-functional projects.
- Confirmed experience with training and content delivery tools such as PowerPoint, SharePoint, edX, among others.
- BS, or equivalent experience. Masters preferred.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- MBA or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Experience and understanding of key industry verticals (healthcare, finance, retail, education, oil and gas, etc.) is helpful.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is 156,000 USD - 247,250 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits . NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.