Sales Enablement Manager
rocurify is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to support our Growth and Sales Teams!
You will be responsible for arming the team members with the knowledge, training and materials they need to succeed. The role will report to the Sales & Revenue Operations department but will work cross-functionally between Sales, Marketing, Product and CX.
What you will do:
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Manage and create onboarding, training documentation and enablement material
- Support tools & technology used by Sales Teams
- Support teams in day to day operations
- Run and manage sales enablement programs as required
- Train sales teams on best practices of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Organize and optimize sales enablement content
- Create content specific to the sales teams
- Gather feedback from the sales teams on a regular basis to constantly improve supporting programs
- Continuously improve processes to support sales results
- Passion for improving people, tools and processes
- Experience working in a sales, support, enablement or operations role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating internal documentation and material
- Project management skills & attention to detail
- Comfortable to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Nice to haves:
- Tech savvy & curious
- Tech/SaaS background
- Experience with tech tools is a plus (Salesforce, Outreach, Dooly, RingDNA)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting or operations
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority. Our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Procurify is an all-remote, fully distributed company. You can work wherever you are happiest (within Canada for tax purposes).
- We have embraced a four-day workweek - take Friday off, forever.
- Flexible work hours, unlimited responsible time off
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits.
- If you choose to visit the office, we’re pet-friendly and have one of the best views of the city from our rooftop patio.
- Bucketloads of events including charity, community, and in-house learning sessions.
- A safe, supportive, and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and encouraged to maximize their potential.