Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Fiix has a big goal – to create a more sustainable world. Sounds lofty right? Our mission is to make every maintenance team successful by enabling the adoption of a CMMS and we’re off to a great start. Teams that are part of the world’s most well known brands (like Toyota, Siemens, and Sara Lee) manage their maintenance activities and achieve greater results with Fiix. But we’re not stopping there. Our team is growing by leaps and bounds and we’re conquering new challenges every day. We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our journey to create a more sustainable world.
Why we do it?
We’re a team of market disrupting, like-minded individuals. We all do things our own way, but we come together each and every day to create and deliver the long awaited answer to an antiquated industry – and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it.
Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, you will sit at the intersection of the marketing, sales, and product organizations creating and executing go-to-market strategies and commercialization plans, successfully bringing continuous value to market, strengthening the company’s market presence and driving Fiix’s overall financial performance - delivering true business impact.
What You Will Do
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, and optimize enablement program
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Maintain and coordinate new hire education and development schedules and calendars
- Coordinate all arrangements for onsite and virtual training, events and meetings
- Manage content repository with all relevant product, marketing and sales materials to ensure reps can easily access sales tools such as case studies, one pagers, reference accounts and more
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need
- Communicate ideal customer profile & key personas and enable reps to effectively tell the Fiix value proposition to the buyer
- Bachelor’s degree
- Legal authorization to work in Canada or theUS is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 5+ years experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales, enablement, or learning and development
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Experience with content management and learning management systems
- Able to build internal relationships with sales and marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.