Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Sales Enablement Field Execution Lead - EMEA
The Sales Enablement Field Execution Lead will help sales teams promote and drive field excellence and revenue velocity. The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Supporting the EMEA sales organization and its senior leaders to define and execute against their revenue velocity priorities
- Evangelizing and supporting sales/selling activities using a value selling and MEDDIC based methodology
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders across the company to identify gaps, develop programs, and executing against the defined deliverables
The goal of this role will be to help increase the productive capacity across EMEA sales teams
- Partner with sales leaders and utilizing current tooling to provide a targeted and data-driven approach to define the programs and training needed to optimize selling activities
- Programs will focus on improving rep and leader productivity from the initial onboarding of new hires through a continuous learning approach
- Become an all-around expert in our sales process, tools, methodologies, and solutions
- Support sales process activities across each stage in the sales cycle
- Embracing this continuous learning approach to search for a better and more effective way to build more effective and relevant enablement content
- Collaborate with SMEs to develop best practices and help implement process improvements
- Manage multiple enablement requests and projects at once and deliver on short timelines
- Multiple years of experience in SaaS Sales Enablement with sales/sales support experience preferred
- Value Selling and MEDDIC based background
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bring “field first” approach to sales enablement
- Ability to translate concepts, summarize and communicate complex ideas, and clearly articulate business value with a good sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb information
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Highly innovative and analytical with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to ensure on-time delivery and quality
- Adaptable and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Resourceful with a notable ability to execute with little supervision
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.