Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
Are you a big thinker, with a passion for helping organizations run more effectively and efficiently? Are you data-driven, with a high degree of ownership? If you have relentlessly high-standards and are interested in working hard to reinforce the mission and culture of our fast-paced,entrepreneurial team, we want to hear from you!
The Revenue Enablement team at Justworks enables our customer-facing team members to deliver remarkable customer experiences with confidence, every time. We do this by providing team members with equitable access to training, programs, communications, tools, and expertise to support every stage of the customer journey.
To deliver on this mission, we are seeking a Revenue Enablement Communications Manager to re-envision how we communicate to our customer-facing teams (Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, etc.), enabling them to become the most connected and engaged team in the workforce today. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver that can break down complexity and address challenges by designing innovative, scalable, flexible, and breakthrough communication solutions.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Build A Winning Communication Strategy. Develop and implement transformational field/customer communications strategies for Justworks that enables the organization to speak with one voice to our customer-facing teams across the US. Work across Justworks at all levels to understand the current landscape, conduct root-cause analysis, evaluate external trends and best practices, and bring to life new ways of communication that streamlines information, prioritizes top news, and reduces complexities.
- Launch Communications Mechanism. Define and rollout a field/customer communication governance mechanism that gives individuals that want to communicate with the field tenets, training, defined processes, and a control mechanism to ensure the right information, with quality, is communicated to the right audiences through the right channels.
- Determine Effective Mix of Comms Channels. Identify diverse and accessible field/customer communication channels and programs, outside of email, that enable our customer-facing teams to digest information in both a traditional and modern way, inclusive of different learning styles and preferences. Create relevant dashboards to report on utilization and optimize comms channel and program mix.
- Oversee Editorial Operations. Build and manage an editorial calendar for integrated field communications efforts, organized by themes and audience.
- Partner Effectively Across The Business. Build and leverage strong working relationships across key stakeholder groups to strategize management and promotion of new customer and product content, such as service teams, marketing, enablement, operations, and measure effectiveness. Build a mechanism to measure the current volume of emails being sent to the field, and the effectiveness of our strategies to reduce email over time. Establish assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of enablement initiatives
- Serve as a subject matter expert on communicating to customer-facing teams. Develop online training courses and support materials to enable internal field Justworkers to effectively reach their customer-facing audiences; regularly update training as needed.
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Revenue Enablement Communications Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Good judgment - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Foundational customer-facing team knowledge - the specific set of sales & customer success skills (prospecting, cold calling, nurturing, engaging, presenting, negotiating, closing, communicating, servicing, retaining, etc) and knowledge (product, markets, trends, business, etc) a sales/CS team member possesses to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
- Results-driven - consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 5 years of internal communications, revenue enablement (sales/ customer facing service teams) communications, B2B marketing, enablement, or organizational development experience at a fast-growing Tech company. PEO experience a plus, but not required
- Proven track record managing impactful field communications strategies and programs, including events, newsletters, intranet, social media and other content distribution channels.
- Proven storytelling experience within a corporate environment, communicating to a large, global audience at all levels of the organization.
- Experience using data tools and dashboards to analyze and share insights regarding learning programs and content usage and effectiveness.
- Strong written communication skills, including ability to simplify the complex into understandable narratives, in digestible social copy and short- and long-form storytelling formats, using the voice of the business.
- Broad communications experience across a variety of marketing and comms platforms including but not limited to web, email, e-newsletters, apps, video, podcasts, and events
- Strong organizational skills; thrives at creating clarity through an organized, methodical, repeatable approach to program management.
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams and personalities
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Experience with Google Suite products a plus
Please Note: We believe Justworks has a responsibility to support efforts to get as many people vaccinated as possible. We’re committed to safeguarding the well-being of our employees, their families and the broader community from the risks associated with COVID-19. Because this position requires onsite work, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Justworks will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated in accordance with its obligations pursuant to applicable federal, state, provincial, and local law.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.