Product Marketing Manager - Temp
Systech, a solutions division of Markem-Imaje, provides digital product authentication and traceability solutions to combat counterfeiting, prevent diversion and meet regulatory compliance. Built on decades of experience as the leader in pharmaceutical serialization, our comprehensive brand protection suite delivers the real-time insight, actionable product data, digital connectivity and consumer engagement functionality needed to fight supply chain threats.
Global brands across industries rely on us to keep their products authentic, safe and connected—from manufacturing to the consumer’s hands. Together we are revolutionizing brand protection!
Product Marketing Manager - Job Description
Our Product Marketing Manager will define and drive the overall go-to-market strategy for the company’s SaaS products to support our growth and ensure that we achieve our revenue targets. They will provide clear insight into market dynamics, competitive landscape, and long-term industry trends, while partnering with sales to determine the segments and personas that are the best fit for our products. Launch new offerings. Be a thought leader and master storyteller, ensuring that all stakeholders fully understand our value proposition.
- Develop and deliver insightful market and competitive intelligence
- Gain an understanding of key personas, use cases, and value drivers for company offerings
- Develop pricing strategy, product positioning, and messaging
- Enable sales and partner success organizations to understand and articulate the value of company offerings effectively
- Create and manage the right set of sales tools, collateral, and enablement processes
- Work closely with the corporate marketing, sales, and demand generation teams to increase market presence and build pipeline and revenue
- Partner with Product group to help shape product roadmap and vision
- Identify ideal customers to develop references, case studies, and champions
- Spend time in the field with customers and prospects to support deals and better understand market needs and key personas
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with proven success in pricing, positioning, messaging, and sales enablement
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a strong plus.
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution
- Highly skilled at analytical decision-making and able to diagnose business issues and resolve problems
- Ability to gather intelligence from data, present findings and decisions, influence executive stakeholders, and execute independently on initiatives
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Skills and Qualification
- Time management skills
- Project management skills
- Collaboration skills
- Organizational skills
This is a temporary contract not to exceed six (6) months.
Work Arrangement : Hybrid
Salary Range : -
We consider several job-related, non-discriminatory factors when determining the pay rate for a position, including, but not limited to, the position’s responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, a candidate’s education/training, the position’s location, and the key skills needed for the position. Pay is one of the Total Rewards that we provide to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.