To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Marketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
At Salesforce, our Product Marketers craft inspirational stories and deliver ground-breaking product demos to people around the world. We develop product messaging and positioning, go-to-market programs, campaigns, events, and sales enablement. Our success is defined by our ability to deliver relevant content that creates trials, sales pipeline, and ultimately, new customers.
We are looking for a creative, motivated product marketer to drive and deliver innovative product marketing to support multiple product portfolios. In this role, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams to create messaging, positioning, content, events, and enablement.
Responsibilities & Impact
- Lead and create the core value proposition and selling points.
- Translate our marketing & industry-focused initiatives into actionable programs to help fuel the sales pipeline, close deals, and deliver growth.
- Operationalize our internal marketing communications.
- Develop repeatable, scalable processes to better train sales teams, and drive always-on sales plays and programs.
- Build consensus, alignment, and engagement across Campaigns, Creative, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Pricing Strategy, and Customer Success
- Lead messaging and positioning strategy and execution for target personas in partnership with global Go-to-Market, Campaigns, Content, and Corporate Marketing teams.
- 5-7+ years of experience in product marketing, industry marketing, or corporate marketing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to strategize and craft compelling messaging
- Drive hands-on tactical execution
- Pick up and lead new projects even in the face of ambiguity
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.)
- Expertise in Salesforce products and/or other SaaS and B2B technology platforms
- Ability to inspire optimism, fun, and the desire to always be learning!
- A natural collaborator
- Get-it-Done confidence to pick up and lead new projects even in the face of ambiguity
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.