Product Marketing Manager - Remote
When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Take a leap of certainty … with Ansys.
The Product Marketing Manager, Fluids is responsible for leading the development and execution of all internal and external marketing activities for the Fluids product collection. The role of Product Marketing Manager for the Ansys Fluids product collection is to drive of all internal and external marketing activities for related products. This includes the creation of sales readiness materials and marketing strategy to support the growth and revenue goals associated with product line and specific global campaigns by leading the development of product messaging, content strategy, marketing and sales readiness content, as well as maintaining the external strategic co-marketing partnerships required by the business. The strategy should reflect an understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities. Success will be defined by effective campaign execution that results in significant pipeline and revenue growth. This position will work closely with key program stakeholders including product managers, product marketing managers, industry marketing managers, and support teams, Ansys regional sales teams, and strategic partners.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers value-based messaging for one or more Ansys products in the Fluids Product Collection to prospective customers, existing customers, and partners
- Creates and develops marketing plans and lead generation campaign kits targeting the global mechanical engineering audience in alignment with business growth objectives and key initiatives
- Responsible for product marketing execution of new feature and product launches as part of twice annual release cycle
- Composes engaging audience-specific marketing content, including case studies, solution briefs, web content, presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, and sales playbooks
- Drives execution of product promotion across social media, third party websites, blogs, and other digital mediums to build awareness and engagement with targeted Mechanical engineering personas
- Ensures all product-related leads are tracked and marketing campaigns are accurately reported to measure success against business goals
- Partners with the Ansys corporate marketing and industry marketing teams to develop and execute campaigns that drive new business as well as up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Deliver training for the global field sales teams in partnership with Ansys sales enablement team to ensure Sales can effectively position Ansys products and new technologies in the marketplace
- Conducts regular competitor analysis to understand competitor product features, positioning and messaging related to Fluids and Multiphysics simulation
- Responsible for measuring and reporting the ROI of product marketing tactics through regular monthly analysis
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- BS in Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with 2 years of experience
- Strong working knowledge of simulation-based engineering concepts
- Broad functional expertise across several marketing competencies (Digital, Social, ABM, eCom)
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and execute on global product marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making, and communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed organization
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Masters or other advanced degree in Marketing or Engineering with previous experience in product marketing
- Experience in simulation-based engineering-related software domains
- Experience supporting global B2B and B2C demand generation campaigns
At Ansys, we know that changing the world takes vision, skill, and each other. We fuel new ideas, build relationships, and help each other realize our greatest potential in the knowledge that every day is an opportunity to observe, teach, inspire, and be inspired. Together as One Ansys, we are powering innovation that drives human advancement.
- Amaze with innovative products and solutions
- Make our customers incredibly successful
- Act with integrity
- Ensure employees thrive and shareholders prosper
- Adaptability: Be open, welcome what’s next
- Courage: Be courageous, move forward passionately
- Generosity: Be generous, share, listen, serve
- Authenticity: Be you, make us stronger
- We commit to audacious goals
- We work seamlessly as a team
- We demonstrate mastery
- We deliver outstanding results
OUR ONE ANSYS CULTURE HAS INCLUSION AT ITS CORE
We believe diverse thinking leads to better outcomes. We are committed to creating and nurturing a workplace that fuels this by welcoming people, no matter their background, identity, or experience, to a workplace where they are valued and where diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging thrive.
TAKE A LEAP OF CERTAINTY IN YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in working with well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high – met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head on. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at a lower cost.
At Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery, and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished.” And it’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can, and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy, and ethics.
CREATING A PLACE WE’RE PROUD TO BE
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following more recent awards, although our list goes on: America’s Most Loved Workplaces, Gold Stevie Award Winner, America’s Most Responsible Companies, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, Great Place to Work Certified (China, Greece, France, India, Japan, Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, U.K.).
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.