Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Cloudsmith is seeking a product marketing manager to develop, lead and execute our product marketing strategy.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be an integral member of the product team, bridging the gap between what our technology can do, and why that matters to our customers and partners. You will communicate the value of Cloudsmith to the market, and help translate market needs back into the product team.
We are looking for natural storytellers with strong technical proficiencies to help our users succeed with our rapidly evolving platform. You’ll stay up to date with our latest features, capabilities and use cases, taking the value we deliver for customers and crafting that into messaging that communicates it to all our prospects and customers. You’ll partner with product, sales and customer experience teams to ensure customer needs directly influence product strategy.
From go-to-market strategy for new products and features to creating content that enables our sales and customer success teams, you’ll touch all areas of the business to help move Cloudsmith forward.
- Research and help define our buyer and user personas, their specific needs, pain points and goals that we help address.
- Research, document and operationalize customer use cases and problems.
- Identify and define the key value drivers that differentiate Cloudsmith in the market.
- Partner with sales, product management, and customer successteams to help inform the product roadmap based on market needs.
- Develop product marketing collateral such as website pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey.
- Participate and contribute to field and industry events as a Cloudsmith evangelist and thought leader.
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the Cloudsmith sales team and partners.
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Support the development of customer case studies and webinars that help to demonstrate the value of Cloudsmith for our customers.
- Participate and support win/loss analysis to understand why we win, where we win, who to target, and what to avoid.
- Support research into competitive threats and challenges to understand how to position Cloudsmith in a rapidly changing market.
- Research and track overarching market trends and patterns.
In short, your qualities:
- Gets Things Done
- An Awesome Human Being.
Working for Cloudsmith
You will be working as part of the core team to help drive more customer adoption with this game-changing technology.
The company is growing fast and we are focused on everyone at Cloudsmith to have a real impact on the company and our customers every day. We are driven, focused, and encourage creativity and collaboration.
About The Location
We’re based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, but like us and the entire team right now, you’ll be fully remote, with 24 hour access to a BT1 office location in Belfast. We serve customers in the US and EMEA regions.
About Equal Opportunity
We’re an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate against age, sex, gender, pronouns, race, disability, pregnancy, marital or parental status, political ideology, creed, sexual orientation, religious background, etc. Your ability and passion are infinitely more important to us.
Cloudsmith is committed to supporting Covid-19 vaccinations. We encourage our employees and their family members to get vaccinated, as it is the best way to limit the spread of COVID-19 and keep you, your family, our workforce, and communities healthy.
- 3-4 years of experience in product marketing with desired experience in the specialty.
- Technical background or good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD, and deployment infrastructure and container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Outstanding English communications skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision.
- Data-driven, use data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service, B2B and enterprise software space a plus.
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.
- You share our values and work according to those values.
- Ability to use the Cloudsmith platform.
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy.
For excellent candidates like you, expect an incredible opportunity and compensation:
Extremely competitive salary
25 days annual leave + optional public holidays
Birthday Day Off
Remote & Flexible working policies
Health, dental, vision insurance
Great pension contributions (matched up to 8%)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Employer
Branded hoodie, t-shirt, socks & swag
Extra perks, like free conference days, or support for additional self-learning