Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
About the job
Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $2 billion in SaaS purchases across 2,300+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 340+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
The Vendr culture is one where kindness, teamwork, mutual support, and bold initiative are encouraged. Read more about our values.
In June 2022, we raised $150M in Series B funding at a $1B valuation, co-led by Craft Ventures and SoftBank with return investments from Tiger Global, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $2 Billion+ in software spend
- Saved $304M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategy for data product features and manage our competitive intelligence function. You will work closely with our product, sales + enablement, and marketing teams to develop compelling competitive materials and differentiated product marketing experiences that help us convey our message to the market, generate pipeline, close new business, and increase feature adoption.
About you: Positioning + messaging all-star who loves collaborating cross-functionally to help customers find differentiated value in your product. You are an intuitive storyteller who understands how to pull insights out of data and make every product experience feel compelling and connected to a larger story
- Define and manage the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new features of our SaaS buying platform, including messaging & positioning, launch planning, enablement, and product-focused content.
- Collaborate with the Training & Enablement team to equip our sales + customer success teams with insights, and supporting materials, on how to communicate new product features in the field.
- Conduct deep competitive landscape analysis to understand how our product compares with others in the market and build our approach to competitive strategy.
- Own our competitive intelligence program strategy: manage intel collection through Klue, perform market analysis, and collaborate with sales leadership and enablement to deliver effective field updates, battlecards, and playbooks.
- Manage our library of product marketing collateral and help us collect and prioritize incoming requests to maximize impact on pipeline acceleration.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience managing a competitive intelligence function for a competitive SaaS category
- Agility in cross-functional collaboration and leading through influence
- A highly organized approach to work with and ability to manage product launches with multiple stakeholders
- Why VendrWe’re rapidly growing, (2-3x growth YoY in ARR, 2x headcount growth YoY)
- We’re a disruptor, we’re changing the way saas is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth, (25M+ ARR, 530+ active customers, financially backed with our recent Series B raise)
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- All Mac environment
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.