Product Marketing Manager, Impact & Evidence
We're looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager, Impact & Evidence to be an integral part of the strategic development, execution, and success of Edmentum's impact and evidence marketing strategy. You will report to the Sr. Product Marketing Manager and partner with various cross-functional stakeholders as well as work directly with exceptional customer partners to develop, guide, and execute a robust strategy for producing and promoting stories that elevate Edmentum's impact and evidence in the market.
As Edmentum is a hybrid work company, the role may be based anywhere in the USA or chose to work from one of our corporate offices. Periodic travel may be required to/from corporate and team meetings, customer-facing events, and similar.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the central marketing lead and strategic partner for coordinating efforts around Edmentum's impact and evidence story between marketing, research, product management, advocacy, strategy, training, sales, and services teams
- Develop a holistic strategy for Edmentum's impact and evidence market story including planning, sourcing, producing, and promoting customer success stories, including customer identification, interview, writing, copyediting, and publishing. This can include working with additional contracted copywriters for support.
- Partnering with our research, strategy and data science teams, and Product Marketing colleagues, to develop and implement cross-channel marketing and sales enablement strategies around field research and efficacy studies, impact data points and key statements, in alignment with product portfolio messaging themes.
- Create and maintain a central searchable repository of assets to enable sales and services teams with meaningful impact statements and resources aligned to key market needs
- Drive distribution and promotion of all impact and evidence via sales enablement, campaigns, website, PR, social and events, including creation of documents, sales collateral, presentations, and other materials as needed.
- Assess the effectiveness of impact and evidence materials, contributing to measuring and reflecting on critical KPIs
- Complete additional projects, as assigned
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, 5–7 years of experience in marketing
- K-12 education technology industry experience mandatory – ideally in marketing, content strategy/development, or product management
- Strong written communication skills, well-versed in developing short- and long-form writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Effective communicator and collaborator, with ability to develop cross-functional partnerships and work directly with strategic customers to drive deliverables
- Energized by unpacking new information, distilling key points to create and implement aligned marketing activities
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-moving working environment
- Bold, innovative marketer and strategist dedicated to putting the educator first
- Flexibility, creative problem solving, positive attitude, professionalism, and teamwork are essential to succeed in this role
- Proficient in Windows-based environment and MS Office
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Edmentum is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, vendors, and guests. Our organization will comply with all COVID-19 vaccination requirements at a site or facility that requires all employees and contractors who will be performing services. The CDC defines fully vaccinated as being two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 Vaccine or two weeks after the single dose of a one-dose vaccine.
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Edmentum's notice regarding the collection of personal information from interested candidates is available here