Product Marketing Manager, Curriculum Packs
Discovery Education is looking for a Product Marketing Manager – Curriculum Packsto join our product team. The Product Marketing Manager – Curriculum Packs is responsible for driving growth and adoption of the Discovery Education supplemental Curriculum Pack apps in the US market, including award-winning products Pivot Interactives and DoodleMath. Grounded in deep understanding of the product, customer and market, you’ll work cross-functionally to create measurable impact — from informing product strategy/roadmap and building comprehensive go-to-market strategies, to supporting product launches and driving engagement for product and content. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and problem solver who is able to dive deep into data and move fast on to-go-to market priorities, while working collaboratively to ensure alignment with internal stakeholders across product, marketing, sales, and sales enablement. Experience accelerating growth for early-stage technology products and building product-led growth strategies is a major bonus!
What You Will Do
- Serve as the internal expert, grounded in a deep understanding of the product, customers, and the overall market,
- Represent the voice of our customers. You will use market, customer, and competitive research to distill actionable insights and use them to inform positioning, clarify marketing strategy, influence product roadmap, and sharpen GTM execution,
- Drive go-to-market plans. Plan and lead high-impact product launches and feature releases, ensuring that all cross-functional go-to-market stakeholders are properly informed and enabled for driving success in market.
- Craft compelling and differentiated messaging to educate and excite customers about the value of a variety of supplemental K-12 products that support teaching and learning in science and math.
- Collaborate with Marketing Campaigns on demand generation strategies that drives quality leads and engagement throughout the sales cycle.
- Plan and produce effective sales and marketing content that supports our buyer experience and maximizes win rates. Examples include webinars, digital marketing and website content, sales tools / collateral, and more.
- Create and deliver customer engagement programs and content that promotes post-sale adoption, usage, and advocacy. In partnership with the product, research, and curriculum teams, you’ll define and implement effective engagement strategies and tactics, including customer adoption journeys, in-product messaging, digital marketing programs, community programs, and more.
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Marketing role in education or for a SaaS company.
- Strong understanding of the EdTech landscape, and previous experience marketing education products highly desirable
- Experience with supplemental or early stage edtech products strongly preferred.
- Self-starter with track record of successful GTM program management and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience managing and influencing multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid holidays include Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
- Generous parental leave.
- Annual education and professional development dollars.
- Major medical, vision, and dental (multiple choices).
- Summer hours and company recharge days.
- Company-paid life insurance and short- and long-term disability.
- Pet insurance.
- Company paid volunteer hours.
Discovery Education is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery Education is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.