Render's singular focus is best summarized by our purpose; continuously innovate and evolve technology to build networks better and connect communities.
Our geospatial network construction platform enables telecommunication network operators and construction teams to digitize the construction workflow and cut the time and cost of large-scale fiber deployment.
We’re small enough that our people can have a direct impact and we have some fantastic growth plans! We want people who can join us on our journey and grow with us.
The role you will play:
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Product Marketing Manager who will be a driving force in shaping and delivering our product GTM across global markets. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will champion the portfolio, be an evangelist of product narratives and help to drive strategies around how to bring solutions and our customers’ success to market.
You will be buyer and user-obsessed and ideally have experience, or an informed view, of the challenges and trends shaping the telecommunications infrastructure, geospatial technology or general construction industry.
Your mission at Render:
- Build product and launch programs for Render’s industry-leading construction technology and the marketing efforts to support and drive go-to-market delivery.
- Work with the CMO to deliver impactful, automated lifecycle programs to improve engagement, pipeline progression and conversions.
- Become an expert on Render’s network operator and construction segments and buying committee, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Establish solid understanding of the platform to be the conduit between sales needs and product capabilities by championing new features and functionality
- Build a competitive intelligence Centre of Excellence, and become an expert in positioning Render’s unique selling propositions.
- Own and deliver technical product and sales enablement content including product collateral, training materials, competitive battlecards, FAQs, and cheat sheets in partnership with the Product, Marketing and SDR teams.
- Drive feature engagement and user activation based on product analytics and user flow insights.
- Identify market insights and inspire content: Produce product presentations (webcasts, events) and engagement (articles, guides, social)
Who you are:
- You have demonstrated product or solutions marketing experience in a product-led telecommunications or technology (internet, SaaS, software) organization.
- You are excited to contribute to the Product Marketing function and play a role in aligning Render’s company and product strategy.
- You have proven B2B product launch and go-to-market experience.
- You have a track record of identifying market or product insights and delivering these as impactful programs and content.
- You have demonstrable experience leading projects end-to-end with multiple collaborators and a focus on flawless execution and measurement.
- You are passionate about understanding our network operator and builder customer needs and how our solution and how we can compete in a thriving marketplace.
At Render, we’re ‘reimagining connection’ and enabling both our customers, and the communities they exist to serve, to reach their full potential. We do this by building world-class technology that improves: deployment speed, connectivity quality, and economic outcomes for some of society's most vulnerable families and communities.
Engagement is important to us at Render. We strive to ensure our people remain connected in thoughtful ways including:
Flexible working: We treat our employees as adults. They understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, innovate, and perform and we understand the importance of providing the flexibility to work remotely, connect virtually, and at different times.
Professional development: In addition to having goal-oriented check-ins to ensure potential is realised and performance maximised, our culture focuses on supportive and robust development. Learning opportunities including: tech talks and guest speaker sessions are hosted regularly, and individual employees have customised training and development plans.
Collaborative culture: We know big ideas can come from anyone. So, we encourage and empower everybody to share their ideas and expertise to feel valued and to make a positive impact.
Technology investment: We work with leading technology platforms and enablement tools to support your success.
Wellbeing focus: All people perform better when they’re firing on all cylinders; health and wellness benefits are essential. Render supports all employees' wellbeing via our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and we encourage people to be themselves by creating an inclusive workplace.
Parental leave: We offer competitive paid parental leave with 12 weeks of paid leave for Primary Caregivers and two weeks of paid leave for Secondary Caregivers.
Health insurance: As a US-based employee you are eligible to participate in our United Healthcare health insurance plan.
401k: Render offers 401k plans via TriNet and our partnership with Transamerica.
At Render we celebrate diversity and promote equal employment opportunities in the workplace. Our open, transparent, and inclusive team culture provides a license for every individual to turn ideas into impact. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Render and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Please no calls from recruiters at this time.