Product Marketing Manager
As a Logisnext Product Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for driving the development and execution of product specific marketing strategy, including positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation as well as sales enablement efforts to support Logisnext's dealers, National Accounts and end-user customers. Serving as an integral lead for our product launches, this position helps ensure seamless coordination between our Product Management, Marketing Communications, Sales and Training teams. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment where collaboration is critical for success, and will act as the product expert for their assigned product portfolio. knowing our customers, applications & competitors, and uses strategic insights and market evidence to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful. Collaborates with our marketing team to develop content, tools and collateral that drives demand.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Expected Travel:
- Hybrid position, Monday/Friday remote, Tuesday-Thursday in-office.
- 25-30% travel depending on customer and new product launch support requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Qualifications or Credentials:
- Excellent project management skills, with proven track record for driving accountability and delivery of on-time projects.
- High level of self-directed initiative & problem solving.
- Strong storytelling skills with ability to understand, digest, and articulate complex concepts into simplified and compelling communications.
- Prior experience developing market analysis, including market research, situation analysis and market size/impact.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and consensus-building skills – ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management, with proven track record of managing multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills.
- 7+ years in a product management, product marketing or engineering background with prior experience supporting New Product Launches.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Credentials or Education:
- Previous experience in material handling industry, or related field.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish.
- Prior experience with Asana Project Management tool, or other similar collaboration and project tracking / planning tools.
- Experience with development of digital sales enablement tools and related platforms.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. group (Logisnext) does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of the recipient Logisnext company to use at the Logisnext company’s discretion, with the understanding that the Logisnext company will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by a Logisnext company via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.