Our mission is to provide manufacturers and other industrial sectors with insights into the health of machines, processes, and operations to transform how people work and what they can create. A leader in Machine Health and Process Health solutions, Augury uses purpose-built AI technology, trained by industry experts and the world’s largest data library, to help companies realize the full potential of their production. Together with our customers, we are pioneering Production Health by removing friction created by competing business goals so companies can improve business outcomes, empower their workforce, and achieve sustainable production- all at the same time.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key driver and interface between Augury and its customers to ensure market success. You will have the ability to build and scale an industry-leading product portfolio built around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and sophisticated services targeting the world’s most important and leading companies. You will work with a creative talented team on the vision and strategy of our product roadmap, enable product engineering and GTM teams and work with the industry’s most respected companies as they transform into a digitally-driven manufacturing world. This position is based remotely in the United States.
A Day In Your Life
You will drive a strong connection between people who rely on machines and processes to drive production and our Augury solution.
- Tap into market intelligence and research to create game-changing strategies that monetize Augury's offerings and unlock new value for our customers.
- Join forces with Growth Marketing and Sales teams to craft and execute innovative product marketing plans for our Machine Health and Production Health solutions.
- Develop captivating product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and showcases our unique value propositions.
- Keep a pulse on market trends and competition, ensuring our offerings stay ahead of the curve and stand out in the industry.
- Be the Voice of the Customer, identifying product challenges and recommending solutions by collaborating with Augury teams.
- Influence and help shape product roadmaps with market insights, customer feedback, and competitive intelligence, working closely with product management.
- Contribute to interdisciplinary teams in developing and launching valuable new features, products, or services with a clear market focus.
- Empower sales and customer success teams with top-notch enablement materials, such as presentations, demos, case studies, and more.
- Collaborate with GTM and Growth Marketing to create compelling thought leadership content like whitepapers, blogs, and webinars that educate the market and bolster brand awareness.
What You Bring
- Bring your Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of hands-on B2B Product Marketing experience to the table, along with a passion for technology and a track record of driving growth in the B2B tech sector.
- Captivate with your exceptional storytelling and communication skills, crafting compelling product messaging, pricing, packaging, and competitive enablement that resonates with engineers.
- Flex your analytical muscles to draw insights from data, spot opportunities, and adapt strategies on the fly.
- Be a self-starter, fueled by a passion for driving growth and innovation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on continuous delivery.
- Showcase your project management expertise and cross-functional collaboration skills, building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve success together.
- Demonstrate your ability to influence without direct authority, skillfully navigating team dynamics and inspiring collaboration towards a common goal.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and a 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $145,000 to $175,000, California is $161,000 to $181,000 and New York City is $161,000 to $187,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.