Product Marketing Manager
Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, we’ve grown to over 300 Inspectorians globally in 6 years and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
Our Product Team plays a crucial role in continuously delivering new and improved features and functionality to our world-class products. In our pursuit to continuously raise the bar, we are now offering a great opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join our world class Product Team.
Are you a product marketer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a great working environment? Then we want you!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager and you will be responsible for driving product engagement, user adoption strategy, competitive intelligence, product communication and the positioning of our products.
What You'll Do
- Work closely within the Product Marketing team to ensure feature release readiness including value proposition design, campaign planning, content creation and strategy execution.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Design, and Marketing counterparts to define and execute different aspects of go-to-market plans.
- Assist in communicating new features to new and existing clients with the goal of improving user adoption through the creation of videos, blog posts and webinars.
- Assist in the creation of content pieces to promote specific features to prospects
- Conduct market research through customer feedback and gather competitive insights to help frame unique selling propositions of our products.
- Build and communicate an understanding of Inspectorio’s key global competitors.
- Establish and leverage win/loss analyses to consistently help refine messaging and sales enablement materials.
- Create comparisons and specific types of content to highlight Inspectorio’s competitive advantages or to support sales with specific deal negotiations (battlecards, one pagers, etc.)
- Help identify and manage customer advocates to contribute to case studies, blog content, testimonial videos, conference sessions, and more.
We know this is the part of the JD you really care about it. So, let’s get to it. Role requirements are:
You Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (communications, marketing, public relations) or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years of product marketing experience, (Supply Chain SaaS company - highly advatageous)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (we will ask for writing samples in the interview process).
- Ability to concisely and clearly articulate technical concepts and simplify messaging to reach technical and non-technical audiences.
- Cross-functional project management skills and attention to detail.
- A strong curiosity to learn and a determination to deliver results.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- ️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.