Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
AppOmni is emerging as a strong leader in the SaaS security market. We’re a Series C company with over $100 million in funding and, despite the challenging macroeconomic conditions, we’re still experiencing incredible growth. We’re looking for a creative product marketer with cybersecurity experience to join our product marketing team, uplevel our release marketing and sales enablement, and help produce compelling positioning and messaging for our audience of security and IT teams.
This role will closely collaborate with the broader Marketing, Product, Channel, Customer Success, and Sales teams. Ideal candidates will have product marketing experience in the cybersecurity space and be excited to help shape the product marketing function at a fast-growing security startup.
Responsibilities and Initiatives:
- Release Marketing: Work with our Product team to create company and product-focused content for prospects, customers, and partners related to product releases. Play a highly visible role in the launch process of our product releases.
- Sales Enablement: Work with our enterprise Sales team to provide sales decks and supporting materials, and support rolling these out to the team.
- Partner Marketing: Partner with our Channel team to create materials and messaging specific to partners like Accenture, PwC, Salesforce and more.
- Customer Marketing: Support the Customer Success team by driving customer references and testimonials and turning these into case studies for external and internal use.
- Positioning and Messaging: Help craft go-to-market strategies and related messaging, positioning, and points of differentiation.
- Competitive Intelligence: Understand competitors and substitutes in our space and keep AppOmni up-to-date with their products and messaging.
- Integrated Campaigns: Work closely with the Demand Gen team to provide messaging and content for campaigns.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Continuously learn and develop deep subject matter expertise of AppOmni, industry trends, prospect profiles and marketing best practices.
- 3-7 years of experience in marketing, product marketing and/or sales enablement in B2B
- Experience in cybersecurity and/or SaaS a plus
- Strong writing, content creation, presentation development and delivery skills
- Experience launching and marketing technical products
- Ability to create compelling collateral including sales presentations, objection handling, FAQs and more for our Sales and Customer Success teams
- Track record of successfully leading cross-functional initiatives
- Great organizational awareness, project management, and stakeholder management
- Experience presenting to internal and external audiences
- Strong business acumen to identify opportunities to drive growth through the AppOmni platform
- Genuine interest in knowing and understanding our clients in the cybersecurity industry
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
We believe in cultivating excellence — within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We're determined to make a positive impact by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are passionate about providing them with high-quality, valuable, and dependable software focused on the user experience.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.