Product Marketing Manager
NEOGOV is a fast-growing SaaS leader in the Public Sector with a mission to serve the people who serve the people. Our clients use our software to manage their employee lifecycle from hire to retire by streamlining processes in our centralized platform. We are passionate about technology, focused on customer success, and have an entrepreneurial environment where innovation is encouraged and rewarded.
NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S.
Sound like a company you'd like to join? We are looking for top talent to make significant contributions to our products, technology, and customers.
As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM), you will be responsible for transforming NEOGOV and PowerDMS’ portfolio of products into compelling stories that result in new sales and cross sales.
You will be an expert on the needs, motivations, and challenges of our prospective and current customers. You will work closely with internal teams such as sales, customer success, product management, and executives to create high-value content and successfully launch new products and features to drive demand.
What You Will Do
As the PMM for PowerPolicy, PowerReady, and two new products you will be responsible for the following:
- Product Positioning and Messaging
- Develop product messaging kits that serve as an internal guide for how we market, sell, and differentiate our products in the marketplace.
- Research and Analysis
- Conduct external market research on our core audiences, products, trends, competitors, etc.
- Analyze and interpret subjective and objective datasets to inform decisions and influence product positioning and messaging.
- Go-to-Market (GTM) Launches
- Create communication and marketing plans for the launch of new products, features, and releases.
- Develop any needed collateral with input from customers and product managers needed for the launch.
- Develop collateral to educate internal teams on the value propositions and messaging for new products and features.
- Coordinate the go-to-market strategy with product managers, sales, customer success, and marketing.
- Content Creation
- Develop and author case studies, product video scripts, product pages, one-sheets, justification presentations, business review presentations, and more to support the entire buyer's journey (awareness to advocacy).
- Notify sales, customer success, product, and marketing when new content is created and its use cases.
- Demand Generation
- Create campaigns, webinars, etc. to generate marketing qualified leads.
Who You Are
- A strategic thinker with the ability to manage and execute on multiple cross-functional projects at once.
- An empathic person able to serve as a “voice of our customers.”
- An analytical thinker, curious about finding more effective ways to reach our customers and communicate our product value propositions.
- A team player that can work collaboratively and build consensus across the company.
- A self-starter able to oversee and manage your core products like you’re running a business.
- Travel approximately 5-7 times per year including to our annual customer conference, industry conferences, and team building events.
What You Have
- At least 2 years of B2B product marketing experience or experience using our products before (PowerPolicy or PowerReady).
What NEOGOV Offers
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for full-time employees effective Day 1
- Generous PTO to support work-life balance
- 401K Matching
- 12-week Paid Parental Leave
- Autonomy to grow and find your career path with supportive leadership
- Remote working opportunities
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
NEOGOV does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.