Locus Robotics is a leader in the supply chain robotics and rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse operations attain 2-3X efficiency over cart-based operations by empowering operators to work collaboratively with our robots. This is an opportunity to join an industry leading and innovative team deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will craft the messaging and positioning for products, execute product launches, and conduct technical competitive evaluations. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. This is a high-visibility position, reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, working cross-functionally with many direct touch points across our Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development teams, and leadership.
- Leverage your deep understanding of our solution, buyers’ needs, and the competitive landscape to build a compelling narrative for our products and services.
- Manage content development and delivery in support of new product launches and releases.
- Develop sales tools that effectively communicate our solution’s value proposition to support the sales cycle and motions (i.e., sales playbooks, collateral, etc.)
- Support company-wide alignment and ensure flawless tier 2/3 launch execution.
- Define key messaging and target market for marketing programs and communications: segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation.
- Craft compelling demos and use cases that are rooted in the problems customers are trying to solve with robotics.
- Bachelor’s in business or Marketing or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in product marketing for complex enterprise software or hardware.
- Experience in the supply chain or robotics industry is preferred.
- Ability to understand complex solutions and position functionality in value-driven terms that resonate with ideal customers.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills to effectively educate and enable audiences from various backgrounds using a variety of mediums both in-person and virtually.
- Analytically driven marketing professional.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, growth company.
- Self-starter who creates and manages their workload.
- Startup/early-stage company experience a plus.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Willing to travel at least 15%.
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer