Product Marketing Lead
*This role is to be based in Chicago to be co-located with our Brands team. The Direct Manager for this position is located in HQ in Israel. You must be able to conduct meetings early morning (~8AM CST) twice weekly.*
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators and brands express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our creator services, Popular Pays, provides content creators the ability to partner with brands to monetize their work and offer brands opportunities to scale their content through tailored creator partnerships. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Lightricks’ Marketing Department motivates users into action and leads activities such as acquisition, retention, and social media campaigns. We collaborate with influencers and content creators to tell Lightricks’ story, while making sure we connect with our users and potential users wherever they may be.
Our Product Marketing team leads a holistic marketing strategy for our apps and products . As part of the team, you will orchestrate product launches, build and develop go-to-market strategies, act as the brand gatekeeper from positioning to messaging, and play a key role within marketing, and between marketing and product.
We are seeking a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to lead the marketing strategy for our brand collaboration platform, Popular Pays, which is used by SMBs and Enterprises across the US to manage influencer and content marketing campaigns. In this critical role, you will collaborate with the sales team, customer success managers, product, various marketing teams and other stakeholders to drive new types of business and business initiatives.
As the Product Marketing Manager lead for this vertical, you will be presenting on a regular basis to the CEO and top management, providing strategic insights and updates on marketing initiatives.
In this role you will be working across global sites which requires flexibility and adaptability to work with overseas colleagues in Israel on a regular basis.
- Create and implement go-to-market strategies
- Develop messaging and storytelling around new product features and execute parallel sales enablement materials
- Centralize information about future product feature releases, partnership plans, and customer insights to create messaging and holistic marketing strategies.
- Conduct regular market research to identify market opportunities and threats.
- Collaborate horizontally with stakeholders across several teams including product, sales, customer success, and partnerships to ensure alignment and successful execution of initiatives.
- Manage the retention marketing strategy and execute email campaigns.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with hands-on experience in B2B Service or SaaS product marketing. This role is an individual contributor and we're looking for a marketing generalist who has been in 1-2 different product marketing roles.
- Ability to build a narrative through numbers and data.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to multitask and push stakeholders across teams to make deadlines.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and resources effectively
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health/dental/vision with significant portion of premiums paid by the company
- 401k with company match up to 4%
- Various stipends for lunch and home office
- Generous PTO (21 days + holidays)
- Talented teammates and a strong work culture focused on outputs instead of inputs, supporting a healthy work-life balance
Lightricks is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who join us. All employment and compensation is decided based on qualifications, not by one's beliefs. Even if you don't fit everything, we encourage you to apply!