Join Atlassian as an intern and spend your summer contributing to our work that impacts how millions of teams, from startups to the world's largest and most important enterprises use Atlassian. As an intern for the Product Marketing team, you'll work with Product Managers, Product Marketers, and customer-facing teams to bring our products to life.
This opportunity as a Product Marketing intern will give you exposure to some of the world's most visionary teams, working in a truly unique culture, in pursuit of building the future of work, Atlassian, and our crafts. The Product Marketing team builds and executes GTM (Go to Market) strategy for all products across Atlassian. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable, and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other.
An internship with Atlassian will provide you with a baseline of knowledge of many aspects of product marketing, including competitive analysis, positioning and messaging, growth marketing, product launches, content strategy, customer marketing, and the opportunity to collaborate with our product, sales, and marketing team.
Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1/OPT/CPT, J-1/TN, or H-1 B student graduates at this time.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to help us find opportunities where our products can make an impact in the market.
- Learn about our customers, understand what makes them successful with our tools, and then position that point of view in the market.
- Contribute to marketing strategies and campaigns, conduct actionable research, and have a seat at the table with the rest of our team.
- Work with our customer-facing teams to equip them with the right messages, customer stories, and product information to drive customer adoption of our solutions.
- Help analyze campaign performance and be a part of iterating for improvement.
- Be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating by June 2025
- Have knowledge of basic marketing frameworks and business operation concepts
- Curiosity about how technology impacts businesses and people
- Have an interest in the B2B SaaS technology landscape
- Be curious and passionate about your work
- Be able to commit to a full-time role (40hrs / week)
- Please note: At this time, this role is only open to entry-level candidates with less than a year of professional experience (this does not include internships/co-ops)
Compensation At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $35/hr - $40/hr
Zone B: $32/hr - $36/hr
Zone C: $29/hr - $34/hr
Within each range, base pay is determined based your skills and experience. Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter. Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.