The mission of the Product Marketing Manager is to bring our solutions to market by creating incredibly effective messaging and positioning for our growth and product teams. The Product Marketing Manager will use expertise and knowledge to create value-driven messaging, identify opportunities for growing our solutions offering, and develop sales enablement and marketing materials to take our solutions to market.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Clearly identify, define, and scope our target market.
- Identify our Ideal Customer Profile(s)
- Define the needs of this customer, and how we can best position our solutions to meet those needs.
- Articulate unique and compelling messaging for our solutions.
- Create a clear, compelling story around our solution offering, both at a high level, and for each individual tool/service.
- Ensure GTM readiness across the growth team.
- Build sales materials and marketing collateral to support marketing, prospecting, and sales activities for both new and existing customers.
- Create sales enablement materials to coach & train sales and marketing personnel in positioning our solutions most effectively,
- Work with the customer success team to gather social proof/testimonials from existing customers to use in sales and marketing activities.
- Help demand gen and SDR teams communicate the value of our solutions in their campaigns.
- Collaborate with teammates to build an effective GTM strategy for marketing programs.
- Work with the product team to build launch plans for new solutions & products as well as customer communications for new releases
- Contribute expertise and market insights to thought leadership materials, speaking engagements, customer advisory meetings., and media opportunities.
- Help our product team identify growth opportunities and prioritize new product functionality.
- Scope the market opportunity for existing and new solutions for our customers.
- Identify and track our key competitors and how our solutions compare to those offerings.
- Conduct customer and market research to scope and size potential growth opportunities and new product offerings.
Role Specific Competencies Required:
- Foundational product marketing and sales enablement experience.
- Organization and planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Creativity/innovation - Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
Organizational Competencies Required:
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue and efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in the Healthcare or SaaS space
- Proven experience developing, executing, and measuring positioning and message effectiveness for enterprise B2B audiences
- 2+ years sales enablement experience
- 5+ years developing marketing strategies
In compliance with the nation-wide updates on the Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed:
Estimated salary range: $100,000-$150,000. This base salary range represents the low and high end of the andros salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total rewards package for andros employees. Other rewards may include annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position.
In addition, andros offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, wellness program, 401(k) with up to 4% match, life insurance, 11 company holidays, unlimited Paid Time Off and more!