At Magical, we have an ambitious vision to revolutionize automation for everyone. We’re looking for an exceptionally creative PMM that can attract and delight Magical’s non-technical audience with compelling messaging, engaging campaigns, and unique go-to-market strategies.
You'll report into our Head of Marketing, Claire, and be our first dedicated Product Marketing hire. You'll be responsible for developing creative ways to bring Magical and our new features to market, educating users on vertical use cases, and developing creative campaigns to further our brand.
This role is remote within Canada or the United States.
What you'll do:
- Research our users, prospective users, & competitors to understand the market landscape and position and message Magical in a unique, compelling way.
- Design creative product launches and campaigns to bring our message to market and delight our non-technical audiences.
- Create product education materials and experiences such as articles, videos, guides, how-tos, and more that help users understand the value of Magical.
- Segment our target audience, and evolve our vertical marketing tactics from GTM strategy, campaigns, landing pages, templates, guides, and more.
- Come up with opportunistic campaigns in the response to the dynamic market.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Marketing with a focus on PLG (self-serve)
- Worked on a horizontal product, marketed vertically and experience with automation, low-code products
- Demonstrated creative ability: you have out-of-the-box thinking and have come up with unique campaigns and/or messaging that delight an audience.
- Excellent communication and storytelling capabilities
Please note: we are not looking for a product marketer who has only done sales enablement. Magical is a PLG company and needs a PMM who has worked either at another PLG company or B2C.