Product Market Manager
Busch Vacuum Solutions is a leading manufacturer of vacuum pumps, compressors, and blowers for use in industries such as semiconductor manufacturing, food processing, metallurgy, biomedical, and material handling.
Busch Vacuum Solutions has an immediate direct hire opportunity open for an experienced Product Marketing Manager at our headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia!
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing strategies to grow revenue and improve profitability for Busch products. The role manages product portfolios and roadmaps while creating programs, approaches, and tools to support sales. The Product Marketing Managers are responsible for the P&L of product lines.
If you are a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual, looking to join an amazing team, apply now!
Qualified individuals should apply NOW for an opportunity to find out why Busch Vacuum Solutions is an amazing place to work!
· Manage a specific set of products/markets. Serves as the in depth technical and applications resource supporting Sales and Engineering to guarantee the best solutions.
· Establishes product positioning, pricing and promotional strategy for sales, marketing and engineering to produce highest possible long-term market share.
· Manages price books and discount schedules based on market price and competitive strategy.
· Serve as the main point of contact between Busch LLC and global product management to obtain specific information about products and their capabilities. Conduct field testing for new and specific products.
· Launch products by coordinating with Marketing, Business Development and Service to guarantee that a successful local product launch
· Communicate with global product management and market segment coordinators to utilize global material/campaigns and apply them in the US.
· Assists Marketing with planning advertising and promotion activities related to product and market strategies
· Generate selling tools: white papers, success stories, product memos and competitive analysis to arm the Sales team and improve our chances of success.
· Coordinate campaigns with Business Development and Marketing to target customers with a specific product/market/application message.
· Conduct training for Sales, support and distribution channels both in VA Beach and off site.
· Guarantee product life cycle management to create, replace and obsolete products while documenting and sending product memos to inform the company.
· Travel to customer sites for product/sales support on specific opportunities when value is added and justified.
· Support After Sales, Field Service and Technical Support with failure analysis and troubleshooting activities based on their expertise on the product, its capability and its common modes of failure.
Bachelor's Degree (four-year college) Preferred, Field of Study: (Engineering or Business) preferred with product management/support/engineering roles as a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in product or engineering management or support: Required
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: (Engineering or Business) preferred with product management/support/engineering roles as a plus
- Computer Skills: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Required
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Systems Applications and Products and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Valid Drivers’ License (must be maintained throughout employment that meets Busch insurance standards): Required
- Demonstrated in-depth product management and support skills, and to create winning product strategies.
- Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issuesWork with a high level of initiative, be self-motivated, and possess professional maturity
- Be detail, goal, and safety oriented
- Must be organized and maintain a clean and orderly workspace
- Must possess a positive attitude, be dependable, and trustworthy
- Work independently or as a team, as necessary, to fulfill department and Busch goals and objectives
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability and willingness to pass a 10-panel drug screen, 7-year criminal history check
- Most felonies are a disqualifier, misdemeanors are considered on a case-by-case basis
- Must be willing and able to utilize all required PPE
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 10%) domestically and internationally
- Constant reaching outward, lifting/carrying/pushing pulling up to 25lbs
- Frequent standing, walking, sitting, lifting/carrying/pushing pulling up to 25lbs
- Occasional climbing, squatting, kneeling, reaching above the shoulder, and lifting/carrying/pushing pulling up to 50lbs
- All applicants must be able to hear and see audible and visual alarms and must be able to wear all required PPE, such as safety shoes, electrical hazards, safety glasses, and hearing protection.
Benefits & Opportunities
Busch Vacuum Solutions offers an attractive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, EAP, tuition reimbursement, Legal Plan, 401K, PTO, and more!
Opportunity for growth and advancement via on-the-job training, paid training/certifications, tuition reimbursement, and opportunities for advancement within the company. Busch values promoting from within!
Moderately controlled manufacturing environment, moderate noise levels, fumes, and airborne particles, while working near moving mechanical parts.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily.
Why work forBusch Vacuum Solutions?
As diverse and boundless as the world of vacuum is, so are the jobs and tasks at Busch. We welcome all talents, regardless of education, age, gender, or nationality; worldwide.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- What is the best phone number to reach you at?
- What is the best email address to reach you at?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Virginia Beach, VA 23452