Denodo is looking for a smart, experienced, and highly motivated customer marketer to join the expanding customer marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for customer marketing initiatives for North America. This will include acting as a champion for North America strategic customers and their success stories.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Customer Marketing: Work with regional and customer success teams to identify lighthouse customer accounts, and work with the customer to:
- Build relationships at an executive or business sponsor level, and understand how their use of the Denodo Platform led to meaningful business outcomes.
- Capture their use cases and convert into compelling content, including written success stories, blogs, presentations and customer testimonials, both for internal consumption ( such as sales enablement), external (both digital and in-person events), and partner-facing (joint success stories for partner enablement).
- Engage in various outbound marketing activities such as speaking slots at tradeshows, Denodo events and joint partner events, interviews with media and participation in customer-win press releases.
- Provide customer references for analyst evaluations such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Gartner PeerInsights, Forrester Waves and others.
- Encourage participation and contribution to Denodo user groups and customer meetups, both online and regionally across North America.
- Encourage participation and contribution to Denodo's Product Advisory Council(PAC) and other customer feedback opportunities.
- Product Marketing: Leverage deep understanding of customer use cases to contribute towards:
- Positioning and Messaging: Understanding Denodo's position and differentiation in the market, and contribute compelling use-case-focused content at both business and technical levels.
- Demand Generation: Work with our demand generation team and contribute towards Webinars, tradeshows and events, and top-of-funnel messaging highlighting our customer success stories.
- Content Creation: Createand maintain marketing solution briefs and case studies highlighting our success stories.
- Partner Marketing Support: Work with regional partners to highlight joint customer wins and success stories.
- AR and PR Support: Collaborate with marketing communications and support regional analyst and press relationships.
- Sales Enablement: Develop sales tools including enablement presentations, solution selling sheets, and sales plays, highlighting our customer success stories.
- Social Evangelism: In support with social marketing team, write blogs and social posts, and participate in podcasts and other social community building activities, to highlight key customer use cases and success stories.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a computer related field. MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in customer marketing and/ or product marketing with a focus on data integration and data management in the enterprise B2B software sector is required.
- Significant experience with customer marketing activities, including building relationships with senior stakeholders, and understanding their use cases and authoring compelling content that captures those use cases.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, and cloud technologies is a must.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills - writing various types of collateral with demonstrated ability to write product literature, customer case studies, and white papers.
- Excellent presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
- Strong analytical and synthesizing skills to translate technical content into value-based messages.
- Knowledge of and experience working with demand generation, product management, customer success teams, partner marketing, digital marketing, and creative marketing
- Able to effectively communicate with remote teams and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
- Available to travel, both domestically and internationally (20% - 40%).