ConnectWise is the world's leading software company dedicated to the success of IT Solution providers. As a company our vision is to power a thriving IT ecosystem that transforms what's possible for SMBs. How we do this is by empowering IT solution providers with unmatched software, services, and community to achieve their most ambitious vision of success
ConnectWise provides a work environment where each colleague is valued for their perspectives, skills and talents, is treated respectfully, can communicate openly and is encouraged to develop to their full potential as a contributor to the success of the company and the communities we serve. We value our colleagues and offer a competitive benefits package including medical, retirement investment plans, flexible time away, community volunteer opportunities, master’s assistance program and colleague recognition programs.
We are in search of an experienced and talented marketing leader to help build our ecosystem marketing capabilities. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working in environments similar to the Salesforce AppExchange. This position is reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, and dotted line reports into the Executive Vice President and GM, Ecosystems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In this key role, you will be responsible for driving and executing the strategic plan for depth and breadth vendor/ISV ecosystem marketing. This includes:
- Building and overseeing execution of the annual plan to support the ecosystem revenue goals
- Orchestrating resources—across marketing and other teams—to deliver on the plan
- Driving sales enablement activities to ensure proper adoption of plans and offers
- Establishment of needed content and offers to drive the business
- Establishing ongoing business rhythms to ensure organizational alignment and success
- Capturing market intelligence to further refine strategy over time
- Evaluating and refining the value proposition for the Invent Program
- Partnering with the Invent Team to recruit new vendors into the program
- Driving increased awareness of and engagement with the ConnectWise Marketplace
- Ensuring the marketing operations engine is optimized to support program recruitment, vendor communications and other marketing priorities as defined by the plan
- Support co-marketing engagement with top tier GTM vendors
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly effective strategist and problem solver
- Action-oriented, results-driven professional
- Experience with ecosystems, e.g., Salesforce AppExchange
- Some business case experience
- Adept in influencing without authority
- Strong executive maturity and relationship building skills
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 8+ years’ experience in channel marketing with ISVs, VARs, VADs, and more
- A proven track record of success in GTM strategy and product marketing
- Knowledge of the managed service provider space preferred
- Experience Product Marketing Salesforce App Exchange Preferred
- This position is located in our cool, new Global HQ in downtown Tampa. You will be welcome to work remotely 1-2 days per week.
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and providing a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. ConnectWise provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, marital status, familial or parental status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-671-6898.