Position: Marketing Strategist - Sales Enablement
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work collaboratively to execute against various marketing campaigns and programs through emails, landing pages, audience targeting, etc.
- Develop compelling content specifically designed to inspire customers and prospects to engage with Arrow
- On an ongoing basis, review the team’s current use of Eloqua and Salesforce, define and enhance logical integrations between them, and identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Ensure that marketing automation systems are working together
- Create and maintain smart target lists
- Maintain standards for best practices
- Create and maintain closed loop reporting on campaigns to determine performance, effectiveness, and business impact
- Work closely with Sales/ADR to understand objectives and support needs through marketing strategies that accelerate deal/acquisition velocity
- Create innovative approaches that generate leads, accelerate pipeline, and improve customer experience
- Build on lead-gen campaigns which may include custom landing pages, webinars, digital marketing, and in person events
- Travel to support our presence at brand and industry events, liaise with event team including pre-event and post event support.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience within marketing operations with advanced knowledge in marketing automation systems (i.e. Eloqua), CRM (Salesforce,) and integrating those systems with other technologies (i.e. Vidyard)
- An excellent writer and skilled at creating compelling invitations and landing pages that drive action by the intended audience
- Tech-savvy and data oriented
- Eager to learn and grow your career while supporting critical business processes
- Someone who thrives in cross-functional teams and is a quick learner
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$34.38 - $39.66Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Location: US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Marketing and Communications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
- December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
- All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.