The Global Business and Product Marketing organization drives the inbound product and market understanding and positioning, packaging solutions, narratives, audience and market strategies and activation plans globally across Meta, including Meta for Business and our Ads and Partnerships solutions, touching $120 billion in revenue. We're seeking a Marketing Insights Researcher for the Business Marketing Insights team who will be an integral part of the Global Business and Product Marketing team across Marcom and Product Marketing. We are seeking a leader who demonstrates remarkable ability to harness and translate strategic insights into actionable marketing plans and strategies, hunger to drive significant business result/impact, orientation toward strategic thinking to drive product/marketing outcomes, and experience in building strong cross-functional partnerships. Proactivity, energy, flexibility, collaboration, and a passion for translating complex ideas into simple and compelling messages are a must. Balancing being both a visionary leader and everyday executor is essential.
Marketing Insights Researcher - Business Responsibilities:
- Develop the holistic learning agenda (in collaboration with other Understanding functions such as UXR, Product Data Science and Marketing Decision Science) for our B2B marketing priorities
- Design and execute best-in-class quantitative and qualitative research to support decision-making, strategic planning and shape marketing/brand strategies, campaign development, and product/solutions development
- Translate research findings into actionable insights with clear recommendations/implications and produce highly effective communication that motivates people to apply learnings in marketing and across the organization
- 3+ years of experience with marketing strategy, B2B marketing, brand marketing, and/or growth marketing
- 10+ years of experience with primary research (quantitative and qualitative)
- Proven expertise in leading insights-driven marketing strategy development and activation support from definition to execution, driving impact and influencing product and marketing decision-making
- Problem-solving skills and experience moving quickly from blank state to well-defined problem with a suitable methodology
- Communication and presentation skills with proven track record of using insights to influence executives and colleagues
- Experience scaling and prioritizing in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of partner
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing, digital advertising, and/or business messaging products and their ecosystem
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.