A DoubleCheck Win/Loss Research Analyst (aka Research Analyst/Director) is a researcher, an advisor, and an account lead on a set of DoubleCheck Research client programs. In addition to research delivery, a DoubleCheck Research Analyst is accountable for program success, including client satisfaction and on-time delivery.
Core responsibilities include
- Program design: Work with clients to create personalized win, loss, and churn research programs that align with their specific learning objectives.
- Program delivery: Conduct deep detailed buyer and customer interviews to identify key insights and opportunities.
- Data analysis: Provide clients with regular trend analysis updates and executive-level presentations of our findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate: Work closely with other members of the client team to ensure smooth execution and strong client value realization.
- Client Management: Work closely with your client success partner on all aspects of client management including renewal and growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate
- 10+ years experience in one of the following areas: B2B software, technology research, consulting
- Experience as a business/technology analyst or consultant (such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, 451 Group).
- Experience working for a B2B tech company in one of the following roles: product marketer, product manager, competitive intelligence, strategy, or another go-to-market role.
- Experience with customer/buyer intelligence and/or market research programs.
- Is a strong communicator and confident executive-level presenter.
- Loves data, is a creative problem solver, and strategic thinker.
- Superb writing skills; a knack for taking complex theoretical ideas and articulating them into action.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn software programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with survey creation, reporting, data analysis, and visualization tools
Educational and work requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree from a top-tier institution