Market Intelligence Program Manager
As a leader in external cybersecurity, ZeroFox has had tremendous success to date but even greater opportunity lies ahead. We’re on a mission to protect organizations from cyber-attackers, providing customers with our end-to-end solutions across threat intelligence, domain protection, adversary disruption, and breach response. As our company grows, we are looking for a dynamic, curious, and analytical Market Intelligence Program Manager. This person should have a drive to pursue every lead and opportunity to get to an answer and translate data into real-world, actionable insights and strategy so we can deliver at the highest levels for our customers.
As an integral member of the Product Marketing team and ZeroFox business, the Market Intelligence Program Manager will lead projects and programs that generate and socialize market, competitive, and customer intelligence. The Manager will work closely with sales, business intelligence, marketing, product and other stakeholders to formulate and communicate insights and actionable intelligence, enabling strategic decision-making, effective sales engagement, and persuasive marketing communications. This individual will be a key source of knowledge within the company, continually redefining our competitive landscape as our portfolio evolves, developing a clear vision of our core differentiation in the market, and creating impactful resources including reports, leadership presentations, sales materials, and training for the organization.
Role And Responsibilities
- Market intelligence programs: Build ongoing programs to analyze, curate and socialize competitive and market knowledge. Partner with key stakeholders across the company to identify needs, available data, and ensure they are up to date on the latest competitive and market trends to drive business objectives.
- Competitive Research: Outline our competitive landscape and research top competitors to build in-depth competitive analysis documentation with equal parts technical and business model assessment.
- Win-loss: Partner with other teams to build, run, and curate insights from a comprehensive win-loss program, including regular win-loss interviews with Sales, Operations, Customer Success, and directly with customers.
- Sales Enablement: Create battle cards, sales slides, landing pages, and other sales and marketing assets and work with GTM enablement teams on competitive sales onboarding and training programs. Respond to ongoing sales requests and present quarterly updates to sales on changes in the competitive landscape.
- Employ tools and systems as needed to take advantage of self-service or automation of tasks in order to scale results and influence quickly.
- Customer Intelligence: Partner with stakeholders, leveraging product telemetry, external resources and research methodologies to gather insights on customer perception, pain points, needs, etc. to inform product and marketing strategy.
Required Qualifications And Skills
- Prior experience in a role with intelligence, business planning / analysis, product marketing, field readiness, product management, or similar, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Experience in technology, Saas, and B2B – cybersecurity is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, additional relevant levels of education such as an MBA is a plus
- Successful experience with market and competitive analysis tradecraft and market research techniques to manage end-to-end research needed to build insights and assets that drive business results
- Proven aptitude to become a subject matter expert and resource on the technology portfolio, competition, market, and customers
- Exceptional ability to synthesize insights and ideas into simple, succinct messaging and sales aids that are actionable in the field during sales cycles
- Analytical thinking and strong curiosity with the hustle to overcome blockers and solve problems creatively
- Strong presentation and writing skills with the ability to effectively articulate complex issues in a clear, concise, user-friendly format
- Driven by a service-mentality to meet or exceed the needs of stakeholders
- Results-driven with ability to prioritize, manage, and execute multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion and build and grow the Competitive Intelligence program
- Ability to thrive in and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic, self-starting environment
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed.
- Work to be performed entirely outside of the state of Colorado
ZeroFox ’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.