Market and Competitive Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Market & Competitive Intelligence Analyst to join our growing company. They will report to the AVP of Marketing and be responsible for conducting and communicating competitive research and analysis to drive our marketing and sales initiatives, as well as product development. The ideal candidate can thrive in a rapidly changing environment, is a clear communicator, and possesses great analytical skills. You will join a team that is focused on transforming customers and changing lives.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis of competitive businesses through a variety of resources to understand their business models, products, go to market strategy, customers, relevant acquisitions, etc.
- Research competitive wins and losses by engaging with companies directly
- Maintain database of competitive/market intelligence
- Leverage competitive intelligence insights to build resources and training for various departments across the organization
- Meet regularly with stakeholders across the organization to ensure and enable consistent competitive position messaging across teams
- Produce and analyze cadenced reports on latest competitive developments and insights
- Participate in product launches, sales presentations, user groups and trade shows
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills are a must
- Experience with NetSuite and Crayon preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to independently analyze large amounts of data and present impactful and actionable insights in an understandable format
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences, including executives, product managers and client-facing teams
- Experience with supply chain industry preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be innately curious, driven, collaborative and detail-oriented
Employer does not sponsor applicants for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)
General Information: The above noted job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be assigned but rather to give personnel so classified a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the job. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this specific position and/or the skills and abilities required. RF-SMART is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.