Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 80 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
We are looking for a Revenue Enablement Manager to join our Global Revenue Enablement Team. In this fast-paced and dynamic role, you will partner with North America sales teams and leaders to define the training needs of these fast-growing teams. You will design and deliver comprehensive new hire onboarding, operationalise sales enablement programs in your local market and deliver training to increase product knowledge and improve sales skills.
If you love training, facilitation and empowering others to succeed, we would love to hear from you. You will have the opportunity to deliver impact at scale and be part of a culture where ongoing development is a top business priority.
As the successful candidate, you will have a good mix of experience in a software sales SaaS organization, be versatile in using data to measure training impact and identify learning gaps, and strong learning and program management skills delivered in a fast-paced selling environment.
- Building strategic relationships with leaders and managers in North America and acting as a thought leadership partner in identifying sales reps’ learning needs
- Creating and facilitating new hire onboarding, including conducting regular audit/assessments and identifying opportunities to reduce time to value
- Defining a reinforcement strategy to ensure application and retention of core onboarding skills and knowledge
- Design, develop and facilitate engaging learning programs to drive performance improvement and keep reps up-to-date with product updates and process best practices
- Defining and tracking key success metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to demonstrate return on investment (ROI) and overall programs’ impact
- Partnering with Revenue Operations to identify areas for strategic improvement and develop enablement initiatives to support new releases and system updates
- Presenting or creating additional learning materials as needed to support the broader team
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.