Manager, Market Intelligence
Who We Are:
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that created New-Scale SIEM™ for advancing security operations. We Detect the Undetectable™ by understanding normal behavior, even as normal keeps changing – giving security operations teams a holistic view of incidents for faster, more complete response. Learn more at www.exabeam.com.
About the Market Intelligence (MI) Team: As part of the Product organization, Exabeam’s MI team is responsible for researching and gathering intelligence on top competitors and the SIEM market, and delivering that intelligence to relevant internal stakeholders including executive leadership, sales, strategy and product management. Day to day, the team creates and updates internal assets, gives presentations on competitive topics, and proactively monitors the SIEM and analytics market landscapes.
- Manage the Market Intelligence team and serve as a go-to expert for all competitive information across the SIEM and analytics markets
- Define strategic initiatives, upcoming projects and direction for the Market Intelligence team
- Gather, investigate and analyze competitive information about Exabeam's direct and indirect competitors and the SIEM market; identify early signs of competitors pivoting towards a specific technology direction
- Work directly with our Product Management teams to guide feature innovation based on market intel to make sure Exabeam product lines stay on the bleeding edge of cybersecurity and continue to provide top notch value to customers
- Develop and maintain key market intelligence assets including competitor battlecards, product overviews, feature matrices, etc.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing groups, Training, Product Management and guiding sales teams through competitive deals to articulate Exabeam's unique value to the customer
- Communicate findings and resolutions to senior management and the C-Suite
- Previous experience managing a market/competitive intelligence team
- B. A/B. S degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years in either a Sales Engineering or Technical Product Marketing with preference to experience in the competitive intelligence practice
- Hands-on technical background required
- Preferred to have experience with SIEM and/or UEBA at a hands-on levelGenuine curiosity, technology passion and drive with the ability to operate without
- Strong analytical and creative thinking, with an ability to find a needle in a haystack and articulate its importance
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Approximately 10% travel
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor.