About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About The Role
We are seeking a Manager of Competitive Intelligence to lead and support a team of intelligence professionals. This role will have direct reports and will also function as the competitive product leader within CrowdStrike for Data Protection.
As a Manager and competitive product leader, you’ll be directly working with our product teams to guide roadmap decisions by developing a deep, nuanced understanding of the competition’s technical capabilities, primary GTM strategy/tactics, as well as why CrowdStrike wins or loses vs. the competition in Data Protection. You will partner with senior leaders across Product Groups, Sales, Enablement, and Marketing to achieve these objectives and scale to a global level.
This role requires technical knowledge in cyber security Data Protection, and a functional understanding of actual real-world deployments, extended use-cases, and customer motivations. The ultimate goal is to uncover new opportunities, strategies and tactics to enable CrowdStrike to win against the competition.
What You'll Do
- You will be expected to help your team develop project plans, requirements, timelines, content, and ongoing tracking/updates.
- You will be required to synthesize and formulate guidance from a variety of information levels and sources (technical, business, field, external) and regularly present key takeaways to the field and to senior leadership
- You will work closely with the rest of the Competitive Intelligence team at CrowdStrike, as well as other key stakeholders (including the office of the CTO, field leadership, sales ops, product, and marketing teams), functioning as a primary liaison for Data Protection competition which includes development of competitive support material and competitive readiness plans.
- Make recommendations on sales tactics and product strategy to enable CrowdStrike to win in the market.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Cyber Security market with heavy emphasis on Data Protection or DLP products
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience (Ideal candidates will have experience in at least TWO of the following): sales engineer/pre-sales, competitive intelligence, solution architect, sales operations, product management, technical marketing, professional services, and technical support.
- Proven ability to synthesize complex technical concepts into field actionable guidance and executive summaries.
- Superior communication skills including experience presenting to senior & executive level management.
- Excellent people and project management skills to manage projects and interact/build rapport with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Experience as a people manager
- Direct experience with customers (as a customer, or in a customer support or field role)
- Hands-on experience with products (either evaluating/testing or in production)
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com , for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $130,000 - $200,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work